- link H1-b Transfer - LCA Odds of Denial UPDATE: Guys I would like to apologize for the misinformation I provided yesterday. It was not intentional, the data (link provided below) is there referred to as H1b program data and description field for Case Status is given as "Status associated with the last significant event or decision. Valid
- Friend referrals open to white men only I have always had to go through standard interviews at tech companies in Bay Area each time I job search. THEN I find out that 3 of my former coworkers who are good friends (uh, bar drinking buddies) all joined the same team as senior engineers at Oracle over the past 2 years. I wonder if they bypas
- Companies that allow computer for coding onsite So far, as of my onsite interviews last year: - Google: option to use laptop, without running code for coding questions - Airbnb: use computer and run code for coding questions - Bloomberg: use computer and run code for coding questions - Square: use computer and run code for coding questions - U
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Oracle - Not even a single h1b denial ever? 😳 According to uscis h1b data hub, Oracle has no h1b denial(new/transfer/extensions) for software developers (naics code 54) in history. How true is this? Source: https://www.uscis.gov/h-1b-data-hub
- Huge difference between FB etc & Google - I Recently I interviewed at some of the top paying companies and I got rejected by almost all, here is my experience. I am not sad because I faced interview on my own terms and was willing to wait for another year/ goto tier-2 or so instead of compromising. I am 15 years exp, domain expert in my doma
- Contractor to Full Time or Quit ? I have been working with Goldman Sach from 1 year as a Full Time Contractor.Though the team work only on support activities which consist of using slang and bunch of other internal tools. In last one year, i have done debugging code and have never worked on any coding activities. I was hired as a J
- QA Engineer wanting to move to Dev I'm a QA Automation Engineer. But I've always wanted to be a developer. How can I become one? I'm not a Computer Science graduate. So, I don't know those space tome complexity questions that the big companies ask. I got laughed at by an amazon phone screen interviewer in 2016 for not knowing that a
- Oracle cloud infrastructure team onsite interviews Hello guys I know this is repeat question but can anyone share oracle OCI team onsite interview experience, recruiter told me about 5 onsite interviews, how many design and code interviews can be expected for 10+ yeo?
- How easy it is to move from oracle to Microsoft I'm not a developer and cannot write proper code. Kind of operations but not exactly devops. Currently doing some lame management kind of work at Oracle and no skills are being added. I'm putting good amount of effort in learning Azure and devops concepts. I will also start leetcode in a month. Is
- Data engineer referrals please!!! Hello! I am looking for data engineer referrals in Bay area. Having 8+ yrs of experience with ETL pipelines, data warehousing, date lake My skill set: Databases: Redshift, oracle, mysql, sql server ETL tools: Informatica and Talend Big data: hadoop, aws, hive Scripting: Unix, python Experience w
- SDE-2 at Amazon, stay or leave? I joined Amazon 1.5 years ago. Changed team after 8 months because of bad manager. Now working in a team in retail that is working on maintaining legacy code. The work I am doing is not interesting /challenging and I push myself to get work done. I don't see any career growth here. I have masters d
- Oracle Netsuite senior software on-site interview I am having an onsite interview with Oracle Netsuite .They have schedule me for 3 interview 2 are 1.5 hour each and one 30 min. The mail says in first 2 round it will be having 2 interview in panel and I need to code on laptop. I am not sure what to expect in such kind of interview. Anyone have any