- Greta Thunberg and Climate Hysteria It is critical to remember that hysterias — such as Russian collusion with the Trump campaign, “endemic and systemic racism in America,” the climate“crisis” in America and the “rape culture” on American college campuses — are to the Left what oxygen is to biological life. No oxygen, no life; no hyst
- Which engineering path gets you the most tc? I have about 7 years of experience as a Full stack engineer. Spent the first 6 years in startups, so learnt a lot on the entire spectrum: front end, backend, data, dba, devops and even a little bit of ML. But now that i am moving over to more established companies, i realized that the roles are more
- General pay rate I'm sitting at 64k and some change right now, which I'm grateful for, but I still feel like I'm on the low end of the spectrum for work. ESPECIALLY considering the scope I have. I'm 3 years in to automotive, which generally means experienced in that field, plus "they” say quality pays more. Your tho
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Indeed as a company How is Indeed as a company? Seems like it on two opposite spectrum on Blind. From what I heard from my friend. 1. Good WLB 2. Pay really good if they want you 3. Real unlimited PTO. My friend took 35 days 4. Food are really good 5. New office are really fancy However I see indeed getting trashed o
- UC Berkeley Comp.. Anyone knows whether Berkeley pays any signing bonus or cash comp? I have an offer from Berkeley and job pays in range of 80-120k spectrum... I can’t find anything anywhere on bonus or other benefits I can Negotiate on.. Please advise..
- Sales Why is it so hard for people to realize that Time Warner Cable was bought out and even though the Spectrum did not change again that when they talk about Charter Communications is a new company . Charter is the 2nd largest cable provider in the United States I promise they did not get there offerin
- need Veterinarians Fast growing Private clinic is opening multiple hospitals in South Florida. Pay is on the high side of spectrum. Anyone interested or know someone who is? Also open to folks that would relocate.