- Starbucks Compensation What is the range of compensations for Senior SDET at @Starbucks? Is $120 base, 30K RSU a good offer?
- Laid off and looking for relocation referral I was laid off from my job due to budget cuts, and although I have had several interviews I have no offers yet. I'm really interested in relocating to Seattle. I have found some jobs for Starbucks, Amazon, and Microsoft that I know I would be a good fit for, and am hoping someone is willing to help
- Homeless people in Seattle Really could be anywhere I guess, but I’m in Seattle. Last week, was at a nice dinner with colleagues and we had a lot of leftovers that we boxed up. Some debate ensued as we stood outside about who would get what, because there was some competition over things. In the midst of this, a homeless man
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Recruiter call after onsite interview - Starbucks My wife interviewed with Starbucks for a Systems Analyst Role. The interview went smooth. They were looking for an API person and in the first few mins, they told her that her previous project is exactly similar to what they are looking for. The remaining 20 mins of each session turned into an offic
- Offer evaluation I am currently a senior program manager(L6) @AMZN. Been here for 5+ years. Now exploring outside. I have an offer from starbucks for Technical PdM (L27). They are matching my comp package from amzn. I am confused i I am being leveled right and the pay. Is this something I should go for?
- Lead devops at Starbucks ? What to expect I just cleared my lead devops interview with Starbucks Technology and waiting for a formal offer. What should I expect in terms of compensation? Also what level/grade is a lead position at Starbucks?
- Calling Engineering Managers Are there any engineering managers at a startup to mid sized tech company who will talk to me about their experiences in return for a $5 Starbucks gift card? These are customer interviews...I’m offering a gift card as incentive. Not saying anyone would do it for 5 dollars but helping a fellow engin
- Starbucks - Application Developer 2 Can anyone provide some guidance on the type of package Starbucks offers. Base + Bonus. Any stocks? What one should expect? A friend of mine is expecting to negotiate a offer soon and any help is appreciated. Rgds