- L4 SWE Google Offer Base: 153K Stock: 247K (4 years) Bonus: 22,950 1 YOE Master's Degree I have an offer with Google that I feel is lower in general based off of what most people post but I find it difficult to compare based on my YOE being just one year. It seems like it's on the lower spectrum and it seems low for
- vote Apple: ICT2 vs ICT3 offer - which is better? So I am in a conundrum. I have 2 possible Apple offers: ICT2 Base - 128k RSU - 70k over 4 years Sign on - 10k ICT3 Base - 128k RSU - 105k over 4 years Sign on - 10k I know at face-value ICT3 offer looks better but recruiter said that if I join as ICT2 then based on my experience, I should get ICT
- Charter ( spectrum ) salaries Hello, I am posting this for my friend. What are the salary bands in charter ( spectrum ) like for techinial and managerial ladder? He would be offered either associate director or Sr principal technologist role. Location is either St Louis or Denver. Got a non formal estimate offer from HR, base
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Evaluate offer - Senior Engineer at Nordstrom Not LE. On H1B. STEM Masters from a reputed US school, Non CS background. Currently pursuing an MS CS part time which will complete sometime next year. About 5 years dev/data science experience prior to Amazon in a little known company. Currently SDE1 at Amazon/AWS for about 2 years now, 117 Base 8
- Amazon SDM L6 TC A recent offer for SDM L6, 150k base, 300k bonus, 400k RSU. Is the on the high end of the spectrum? Any comments? Thanks
- Opportunity to lead a full AWS service (growing 3x yoy) We are hiring senior engineers ( SDE-3 and SDE-2) to lead an AWS service. PM me if you'd like know more about us. Here is what we promise to offer: o Great start-up like environment where we take all tech and business decisions within the team, mostly with bottoms-up initiatives. o Brilliant team
- UC Berkeley Comp.. Anyone knows whether Berkeley pays any signing bonus or cash comp? I have an offer from Berkeley and job pays in range of 80-120k spectrum... I can’t find anything anywhere on bonus or other benefits I can Negotiate on.. Please advise..
- Sales Why is it so hard for people to realize that Time Warner Cable was bought out and even though the Spectrum did not change again that when they talk about Charter Communications is a new company . Charter is the 2nd largest cable provider in the United States I promise they did not get there offerin
- Visa extension/initiate PR Hi everyone, Since a considerable chunk of software testers are being employed for less than $80k, there is a high percentage of denials for H1B extensions. Given that I'm on L1A and since my salary is also on the lower end of the spectrum, what is considered a safe enough number that the applicat
- diving deep in new technologies I have been working on project which has offered wide range of technologies and I enjoy learning them but I am having a hard time getting good grip on those technologies. I learned them enough to solve problem at hand and moved on. can you guys let me know good way to learn better when you encounter