- Good coffee shops in Seattle Eastside? What are some good coffee shops to read, light coding, emails in the Seattle area Eastside? Of course, with WiFi and open late? It's a productivity boost one in a while to see some new faces than the boring ones at work. Tried the library and is boring. : No Starbucks, these days they are de
- Facebook Product designer interview Hi folks, I have an interview coming up for a product designer position. They ask you to choose an App for app critique. Any guidance on which App I should choose? I heard we should avoid popular apps, but most apps I use are popular :) I was thinking Venmo or Starbucks but would love to hear your
- Selling our house soon All you future homeowners, just curious on what are some of the top criteria that you have to buy a house lets say 30 mins outside of SF in peninsula? Looking to shore up our marketing message. City : Burlingame Pluses: Good schools (9,10,10) 3 min drive to 101 freeway Walk to groceries and Starbu
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Product management at Starbucks Interviewing now for a business product management role with the personalization team. Does anyone have any insight into the organization and what working for Starbucks is like? Especially coming from Microsoft if anyone has done that
- Anyone here who is willing to help with referrals? Hi everyone, Im new to this group. Currently actively seeking Product Management opportunities. Was wondering if someone here kind enough to help with referrals to PM roles at Facebook, LinkedIn, Netflix, Apple, Square, Lyft? would be grateful and would be happy to buy you your next starbucks drink