- Feeling bad about how much I am making Sorry about this brain dump, I just feel like I need to let this out... I make standard amount of fang tech salary (not a lot per blind standard) but I feel bad about how much I am making and how greedy I became when switching jobs / negotiating offers. Last year my son’s daycare teacher got fired
- Cisco vs Amazon - Which to choose? Currently a G6 TPM at Cisco, San Jose within the software group - 27 months of relevant experience in the role. Received a competitive offer from Amazon, Seattle for L5 Program Manager - Non Tech and TPM, chose the former (since this particular role aligns more with my long-term goal of moving to a
- Career Change from Retail Guidance appreciated! Been in retail all my life, currently a Sales Manager at a T-Mobile location, about to graduate with a MBA with a specialization in Project Management. Desperately looking for a jump to another field, problem is I make real good money as a store manager, 6 figures. Has anyine h
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Compensation Range In for SDE2 In Telecom Companies Any idea on whats the compensation and TC for a Java/SE 2 salary at Comcast, Verizon and AT&T. Also what’s the best telecom company in the USA to work for as an SDE ? 5 YOE Location Denver, SunnyVale , Seattle
- What do you do with the money you earn? My career lacks purpose. I just hit half a million in net worth (liquid assets). I've been saving for my entire career, and single w/o kids (5 YoE, now 240k TC). But I have no idea how to spend it, and it sort of scares me that I don't have any real goals. I don't want a house, since I don't like the idea of being tied
- Salary for Tech PM at T-Mobile Trying to figure out a range about the TC for Technical Product Manager at T-Mobile HQ. yoe -3 years what should i ask for in specific? any previous experience i can bank on to negotiate well?
- Telecom AE, Advice on breaking into higher paying AE positions? Feeling underpaid Hi guys, I am an Account Executive at Sprint (NYC). I am a top performer blowing out my quota consistently over 450% every month. As an AE at Sprint I sell telecom (obviously) and SaaS solutions such as 365, Gsuite, and cyber security solutions. My salary is very low $49,600 however I am on target t
- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- I'm in Taiwan I heard the average annual salary with 4 year bachelor's degree in Taiwan is 10k~15k. I think the salary is fucking low compared to the cost of living in Taiwan. Look at the receipt that I got from Costco today. 1. UnderArmor T shirts 2. 6x Socks 3. 6x Calvin Klein men's underwear 4. Whey protein po
- AT&T leadership development program internship Hi, Does anyone has an idea how is the AT&T leadership development program internship? What are the chances of getting the full time after the internship? What would be the Base salary ? Any stock options are offered ? Thanks
- Layoffs/compensation after T-Mobile/Sprint merger Last week I spoke to a HR rep at Sprint. He ensured me that the jobs in OP are safe. The bulk of layoffs will come from the T-Mobile side as their salaries are 30-40% higher than Sprint employees. The brand may be T-Mobile, but the corporate culture and compensation will be strongly influenced by
- Telecom Account Executive. Referrals for new opportunities Hi guys, I am an Account Executive at Sprint (NYC). I am a top performer blowing out my quota consistently over 450% every month. As an AE at Sprint I sell telecom (obviously) and SaaS solutions such as 365, Gsuite, and cyber security solutions. My salary is very low $49,600 however I am on target t
- Amazon to T-Mobile SDE-2 earning 215K. What level and salary at T-Mobile if interviews went well?
- AT&T Anyone here how AT&T rank in salary for data scientist?
- Comp for Senior Software Dev at VISA Inc Got a call from a recruiter from VISA today saying they wanna move forward with an offer for a senior software dev position and that their HR team will come back with specific numbers in the next day or so. Couldn’t find much on glassdoor though. What’s it like working at VISA and what should I expe
- Stick with AT&T or jump to Verizon? Recently made an internal move when my department made cuts. 2 years, 4 months in. Looking for feedback and opinions. Why I’m asking: thinking forward, this economic boom will turn full cycle, I want to make sure I’m in the more secure place of the two when the shit hits the fan. I am looking to ta