- Feeling bad about how much I am making Sorry about this brain dump, I just feel like I need to let this out... I make standard amount of fang tech salary (not a lot per blind standard) but I feel bad about how much I am making and how greedy I became when switching jobs / negotiating offers. Last year my son’s daycare teacher got fired
- Compensation Range In for SDE2 In Telecom Companies Any idea on whats the compensation and TC for a Java/SE 2 salary at Comcast, Verizon and AT&T. Also what’s the best telecom company in the USA to work for as an SDE ? 5 YOE Location Denver, SunnyVale , Seattle
- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- I'm in Taiwan I heard the average annual salary with 4 year bachelor's degree in Taiwan is 10k~15k. I think the salary is fucking low compared to the cost of living in Taiwan. Look at the receipt that I got from Costco today. 1. UnderArmor T shirts 2. 6x Socks 3. 6x Calvin Klein men's underwear 4. Whey protein po
- Amazon to T-Mobile SDE-2 earning 215K. What level and salary at T-Mobile if interviews went well?
- AT&T Anyone here how AT&T rank in salary for data scientist?
- Stick with AT&T or jump to Verizon? Recently made an internal move when my department made cuts. 2 years, 4 months in. Looking for feedback and opinions. Why I’m asking: thinking forward, this economic boom will turn full cycle, I want to make sure I’m in the more secure place of the two when the shit hits the fan. I am looking to ta