- Let’s get real about diversity in the business world here in the US... Why the smoke and mirrors around diversity hiring i.e., it’ll make products better. Why not just say that there’s a tax credit of up to at least 40% if not more, of the first years wages when companies hire under represented minorities. Anyone else tired of the bullish!t?
- Help me evaluate: AWS L6 PM-T offer One of the top performers in my team - recent promotion to L64 @ Azure. 11 YoE. 3 years at msft. I expect top rewards this year. Last year TC: 210K at L63. Total granted stock was like $120K and the cash reward was like $40k which puts the total rewards over $300k. I think I should see close to $30
- Will you work for AT&T? Why If Yes or No? Got a call from HM hiring for AT&T. Google some info on the company and doesn’t look like a company I want to work for. Position is Data Scientist in Dallas. TC = 102k with 18k not guaranteed. What’s your thought/advice?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is AT&T having Hiring Pause for Software Engineer role? Interviewed with AT&T in May and they gave me an unofficial offer. They told me that they are going through hiring pause right now so they don’t have approval from higher level. I was informed that this ban might not be lifted till July or August but I have haven’t heard from them.
- So much for humble brag Blind, my TC is not much to talk about but here’s a “humble brag”; compassion for manager who fired me and ability to move on without letting his decision impact my self esteem. (Pic at end of post, Blind not allowing me to insert pic middle of post) ———— My only regret, if I may call it that, i+2
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them
- Get some more experience. How BS is that feedback? I interviewed with Microsoft in a hiring event. I gave the best optimal algorithm as per gods of leetcode along with solid use cases for behavioral ques. Get some more experience. Really? Didn't you look at my resume? Midst last round, indian interviewer shouted this is wrong (Map cache = new
- Tepid interest in product managers from recruiters on LinkedIn? 🤔 I’m a Senior Product Manager (L6 PM-T for those who know Amazon) with ~5 years industry experience at two relatively trendy companies. I have 4 major new product launches under my belt and countless smaller launches. I played major roles or was the lead in those launches. I have a good track record
- AMZN SDE3 Onsite - Pass (As A PMT). I had an onsite, and through the process the team found me to be a strong PM-T hire. I don’t have any product experience on my resume, but I have been passionate and heavily involved with the process of shipping products as an engineer. I also have a first-to-market startup that I’ve solely develop
- H4 EAD job I heard few companies are not hiring h4 ead people anymore, ( dropbox, at&t, costco) can you please let me know if you heard the same in your company. Please confirm the company names as well.
- Apply to Another Internship or Full Time? Hey, I should be graduating in May 2019 and currently have a software engineering internship at AT&T (First and Only Internship). Finished my project early to much appraise and am starting another one so I am confident I will get an offer from here. My question is this: Should I “delay” graduation
- Amazon role change from interview I interviewed with AWS for an L6 Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) role. Just talked to the recruiter and he said I'm "definitely an Amazonian" and the team loved me. Just not for that role. 🙄 I have a meeting with the hiring manager to talk about a PM-T role they're opening up. Anything I sh
- Amazon Home Endeavor It's been announced that Amazon will have in-home techs and support to help and assist with device setup and installation. These techs will need some type of local/regional field support. Anyone know what the process is that Amazon is building and if they are hiring? I am currently an Area Manager f
- link Manufacturing Process Engineer, Google Hi! I am interested in Manufacturing Process Engineer role at Google (Google Home). It’s been 2 years since I started my job hunt, and have been trying to move to SF to be with my fiancée . I would really appreciate it if anyone could refer me or let me know who the hiring manager might be. Thank yo
- Sr Analyst Interview pointers Any pointers to prepare for the Sr Analyst, Customer planning & Analytics interview at T-Mobile? What do hiring managers look for?