- Sr Analyst Interview pointers Any pointers to prepare for the Sr Analyst, Customer planning & Analytics interview at T-Mobile? What do hiring managers look for?
- H4 EAD job I heard few companies are not hiring h4 ead people anymore, ( dropbox, at&t, costco) can you please let me know if you heard the same in your company. Please confirm the company names as well.
- Amazon role change from interview I interviewed with AWS for an L6 Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) role. Just talked to the recruiter and he said I'm "definitely an Amazonian" and the team loved me. Just not for that role. 🙄 I have a meeting with the hiring manager to talk about a PM-T role they're opening up. Anything I sh
- Get some more experience. How BS is that feedback? I interviewed with Microsoft in a hiring event. I gave the best optimal algorithm as per gods of leetcode along with solid use cases for behavioral ques. Get some more experience. Really? Didn't you look at my resume? Midst last round, indian interviewer shouted this is wrong (Map cache = new
- Amazon Home Endeavor It's been announced that Amazon will have in-home techs and support to help and assist with device setup and installation. These techs will need some type of local/regional field support. Anyone know what the process is that Amazon is building and if they are hiring? I am currently an Area Manager f
- link Manufacturing Process Engineer, Google Hi! I am interested in Manufacturing Process Engineer role at Google (Google Home). It’s been 2 years since I started my job hunt, and have been trying to move to SF to be with my fiancée . I would really appreciate it if anyone could refer me or let me know who the hiring manager might be. Thank yo
- Help me evaluate: AWS L6 PM-T offer One of the top performers in my team - recent promotion to L64 @ Azure. 11 YoE. 3 years at msft. I expect top rewards this year. Last year TC: 210K at L63. Total granted stock was like $120K and the cash reward was like $40k which puts the total rewards over $300k. I think I should see close to $30
- Apply to Another Internship or Full Time? Hey, I should be graduating in May 2019 and currently have a software engineering internship at AT&T (First and Only Internship). Finished my project early to much appraise and am starting another one so I am confident I will get an offer from here. My question is this: Should I “delay” graduation
- Tepid interest in product managers from recruiters on LinkedIn? 🤔 I’m a Senior Product Manager (L6 PM-T for those who know Amazon) with ~5 years industry experience at two relatively trendy companies. I have 4 major new product launches under my belt and countless smaller launches. I played major roles or was the lead in those launches. I have a good track record
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them
- So much for humble brag Blind, my TC is not much to talk about but here’s a “humble brag”; compassion for manager who fired me and ability to move on without letting his decision impact my self esteem. (Pic at end of post, Blind not allowing me to insert pic middle of post) ———— My only regret, if I may call it that, i+2