- vote Which Sunnyvale apartment would you choose? I’ll be relocating to work at Google Sunnyvale. My apartment search has so far narrowed down to these 4 options: - The Flats Cityline Sunnyvale Apartments (https://citylineflats.com) - Solstice Apartments in Sunnyvale (https://essexapartmenthomes.com/california/san-francisco-bay-area-apartments/su
- People with higher income are more selfish I think the above statment is true. For instance, we were coming back from GHC conference and our seat assignment got messed up and the agent couldnt help us. On the first flight, there was a nice lady who was more than happy to switch seats saying I have kids and I know how difficult is to travel w
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- what defines a tech company If Starbucks makes an app, is Starbucks a tech company? What about Brex, WeWork? What are some borderline tech companies?
- Rate your company’s reputation/brand/prestige? All the tech company tier lists I’ve seen seem kind of shitty, so what do employees think about their current company’s prestige in terms of the brand name looking good on the resume or good reputation for having the best engineering talent? Please rate your company’s prestige from 1 to 4, 1 being
- link Top 50 companies where everyone wants to work https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-companies-2019-where-us-wants-work-now-daniel-roth Sales Force rocks and almost in top 5 in all the lists published. 2019 list Top Companies to Work For 2019 50. Workday 49. Snowflake Consulting 48. DocuSign 47. McKinsey & Company 46. ServiceNow 45. Nike 44. JP
- Travel Expense Policies & Scrutiny? I'm mainly looking to see how culture is regarding travel, expense policies, etc. Let me know how it is at your company! My story: I joined Apple knowing I'd travel a lot, but I did not expect the ridiculous hoops I had to jump through for expense reports. I'm far from a guy who abuses expense poli
- Starbucks' Problem Too much money in app development and store info and not enough money keeping the talent that is leaving the SSC. Starbucks is stuck in a rut and the only way out is to unload long term partners... And stop spending money on internal solutions when there are companies that already produce what has t
- Video interview at Starbucks/ Coffee shop? I was interviewing for a company in Central Time zone and I'm in the East. I had a video interview at 5:30pm my time & couldn't get out of work on time. The drive back home is usually 20 mins and with less than 15 minutes left I drove to the nearest Starbucks. It was actually a good interview experi
- Can employees from the following companies please add engineering level data at levels.fyi ? The engineering levels are extremely helpful for anyone considering a position at another company. It is information which sometimes seems to get hidden from prospectives ,which always seems to amaze me . Here is a list of companies whose data is missing so far ( I will update as you add the ones
- Calling Engineering Managers Are there any engineering managers at a startup to mid sized tech company who will talk to me about their experiences in return for a $5 Starbucks gift card? These are customer interviews...I’m offering a gift card as incentive. Not saying anyone would do it for 5 dollars but helping a fellow engin
- How long to hear back from companies? After applying for non Engineering jobs, how long does it take to hear back for an interview? Looking at the big Seattle companies Microsoft Amazon Starbucks