- Let’s get real about diversity in the business world here in the US... Why the smoke and mirrors around diversity hiring i.e., it’ll make products better. Why not just say that there’s a tax credit of up to at least 40% if not more, of the first years wages when companies hire under represented minorities. Anyone else tired of the bullish!t?
- AMZN SDE III Reject - Team Suggested PM-T I was rejected after SDE III Onsite. The feedback from my onsite: The team thought that I did “great” in the behavioral aspects, and didn’t raise the bar in the technical aspects. The decision: They are encouraging me to consider a PM-T role. Background: I only have engineering experience on my r
- Which teams have moved to Apple Park? Do certain teams get higher precedence? I've got an offer from Apple Media Products team and the team is in Infinite Loop campus and have no plans to move into Apple Park. Which teams have moved to Apple Park? Is there a criteria who gets in the Space Shuttle? are all Eddy's teams are working out of IL campus? I can understand IS&T and
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- AMZN SDE3 Onsite - Pass (As A PMT). I had an onsite, and through the process the team found me to be a strong PM-T hire. I don’t have any product experience on my resume, but I have been passionate and heavily involved with the process of shipping products as an engineer. I also have a first-to-market startup that I’ve solely develop
- How is it like working at AWS? I’m an SDE2 working on the retail side, and thinking of moving to AWS. My job is s**t. It’s easy, and not challenging enough. I come in office 9:30 every day, and leave by 4:30. My team gets requests from business side, and implements them. Sometimes, we got interesting stuff, we created some awesom