- Charter ( spectrum ) salaries Hello, I am posting this for my friend. What are the salary bands in charter ( spectrum ) like for techinial and managerial ladder? He would be offered either associate director or Sr principal technologist role. Location is either St Louis or Denver. Got a non formal estimate offer from HR, base
- Performance expectations for L5 at Google vs. compensation I have seen some people here on Blind saying that depending on what compensation you negotiate at Google for an L5 entry, "you're going to be expected to perform at lower/higher end of the spectrum". How can this be true? Does your manager have access to your total comp? Typically they should only
- Tech Support Engineering 3 role in DFW market w/Cisco... Contacted by a recruiter about a TSE 3 position (networking hardware) with Cisco in the DFW market (Richardson) and have talked salary/status (100K based on hourly rate, OT, contract to perm) , and was curious about the overall experience working at Cisco. I know the rate is pretty low compared t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Sales Why is it so hard for people to realize that Time Warner Cable was bought out and even though the Spectrum did not change again that when they talk about Charter Communications is a new company . Charter is the 2nd largest cable provider in the United States I promise they did not get there offerin
- Visa extension/initiate PR Hi everyone, Since a considerable chunk of software testers are being employed for less than $80k, there is a high percentage of denials for H1B extensions. Given that I'm on L1A and since my salary is also on the lower end of the spectrum, what is considered a safe enough number that the applicat