- Failing manager screenings :( - help New manager I am relatively newish engineering manager ~ 1.5 years with a total yoe of 9 years. I am starting to look out and had a few interviews lined up. I ended up getting rejected for all of the Manager screening calls either with the recruiter or the first round with the hiring manager. I have some resp
- Hiring SDE-2s and SDE-3s for leading development of new AWS products @ Seattle We are building new products in a rapidly growing and innovative space. You'll work on a wide spectrum of technologies- distributed systems, browser technologies, video streaming technologies, IoT technologies, systems & network engineering. A great opportunity to join these product initiatives at
- Seeking a FAANG Product Manager mentor I’m a Product Manager at JPMorgan; role leans towards the business/client stakeholder side of the spectrum. I am looking for a FAANG Product Manager mentor who can guide me towards a more targeted effort in transitioning to tech. Completely willing to put in work and open to criticism. Any help is
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Opportunity to lead a full AWS service (growing 3x yoy) We are hiring senior engineers ( SDE-3 and SDE-2) to lead an AWS service. PM me if you'd like know more about us. Here is what we promise to offer: o Great start-up like environment where we take all tech and business decisions within the team, mostly with bottoms-up initiatives. o Brilliant team
- Seeking Product Manager mentor Re-post as I accidentally put it under the wrong tag. I’m a Product Manager at JPMorgan; role leans towards the business/client stakeholder side of the spectrum. I am looking for a FAANG Product Manager mentor who can guide me towards a more targeted effort in transitioning to tech. Completely wil
- Google Cloud TpgM On-Site Hi, I have an on-site interview for Technical Program Manager in GCP. I’m told I’ll have six interviews, two of which will be technical but not involve coding. Does anyone have any advice for the TPM interviews, whether technical or nontechnical, as far as what to prepare and how best to prepare?
- Good resources/blogs for PMs to follow Looking for suggestions for good resources/blogs/sites for a PM to follow on a daily basis. The objective is 2 fold - 1. Get an update on major product related news in the tech space 2. Browse through articles with interesting learnings/insights from the past Ideally looking for something that is
- Sales Why is it so hard for people to realize that Time Warner Cable was bought out and even though the Spectrum did not change again that when they talk about Charter Communications is a new company . Charter is the 2nd largest cable provider in the United States I promise they did not get there offerin