- Employees with families: what do you do with surplus earnings? there was an earlier thread about TC and happiness and what I’m interested in is what people do with excessive TC once they have the upper middle class basics: house and cars paid off; money set aside for 3 kids’ college; 1 year emergency fund. my wife and i are savers by nature (having started out
- Laid off and looking for relocation referral I was laid off from my job due to budget cuts, and although I have had several interviews I have no offers yet. I'm really interested in relocating to Seattle. I have found some jobs for Starbucks, Amazon, and Microsoft that I know I would be a good fit for, and am hoping someone is willing to help
- Do people really work in coffee shops I always see people sitting in Starbucks and they have some code opened on their screens and they have their head phones on. Since some of them are pretty cool looking I also decided to work in the coffee shop for 1 day. My experience was that even if you have noise cancelling head phones still th
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Video interview at Starbucks/ Coffee shop? I was interviewing for a company in Central Time zone and I'm in the East. I had a video interview at 5:30pm my time & couldn't get out of work on time. The drive back home is usually 20 mins and with less than 15 minutes left I drove to the nearest Starbucks. It was actually a good interview experi
- Solution Architect TC, Seattle What is TC for people with a title solution architect with 10 yoe? There are many positions: Nvidia, Starbucks, Microsoft, Amazon
- Calling Engineering Managers Are there any engineering managers at a startup to mid sized tech company who will talk to me about their experiences in return for a $5 Starbucks gift card? These are customer interviews...I’m offering a gift card as incentive. Not saying anyone would do it for 5 dollars but helping a fellow engin