- Saved $100k, Nervous, what should I do?? Peeps, for the first time ever, managed to save $100k. I am nervous as to deciding what to do with it. Home: Bay area, $100k won't do much Bullion? Physical precious metals? Stock market: too risky for me, I don't like this option VTI/VTSAX: put 100% in to this? High interest accounts: is this an
- vote Am I Stagnating? 35 YO TC < 130K DC Area 3rd Tier Company Hello Blind, I've been reading blind posts for a while now. It's shown me what's possible in Tech and I find it amusing at times as well. Thank you. I'm in sort of a cross roads of my career and wanted get some feedback from fellow Blind members. Some background about me. - 10+ years of industry
- Where to invest other than Wealthfront? I’m a Recent Grad and was advised to drop some money in Wealthfront and don’t think about it. So I dropped $30k of my signing bonus last year and I came back exactly a year after and it’s down like 2%. This might not be much to some of y’all but I’m not optimistic about this silly app over the next
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- iBillionare I was looking at this app. Seems like a similar service to Wealthfront and Betterment, but also shows you and let’s you invest in the portfolios of other well know investors. Anybody used it? Or is it better to just stick with vanguard or Wealthfront and robinhood.
- Stash vs Wealthfront Did anyone invest in stash or Wealthfront app and how is it for long term investment ?