- Want to emigrate from Luxembourg to USA, what to do? I'm a Python/Java/JS developer working with one of Europe's largest bank. Europe has high taxes, mediocre pay but very high quality of life, holidays and ease of living. But my ambition is money and I'm willing to sacrifice my european lifestyle. Background: I'm an asian with Luxembourg residence p
- H1-b (new, amendment, transfer) - Odds of Denial for Final H1b Decisions Hi Guys, First off, for those who did not read my update on the other post, the published data is only for case decisions of the LCA stage of the process - so can't use those. After some research, the best thing I got is a published report by the top 30 employers for H1b Case decision by USCIS (thi
- Can't get into FAANG, so pick who (list below)? I really cannot-make-it. Looks like the only offers I will be getting are not FAANG, not even FAANG-like, e.g. MSFT. Position is Data/Research scientist doing real ML and DL work, not SQL monkey. Still interviewing. Have offers for some, others just finished on-site and was good. Will prob get ful
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Jp Morgan Chase Big data Engineer Hey I got a email from Hr that i m going to get offer for jpmc big data engineer.new york. How much should i ask for.
- Choosing onsites: PlanGrid vs Compass vs WePay? Due to timing and schedule reasons, I could only go to one of those companies for onsite interviews. I like all 3 companies so I need some advice on which one of them to proceed. I’m interviewing for a SDE position. What I like about PlanGrid: 2. Relatively unique industry (construction). 3. Relati