- Referral needed at FB, Adobe, LinkedIn Hello, I am working for KPMG as Cloud Technical Lead. I am looking for someone to refer me at Facebook/Linkedin/Twitter/Adobe/Apple/Uber. I practiced a good number of leetcode questions. Last year I made it to the onsite round at Facebook and Linkedin. So I want to try again. Could you please re
- 110k Salary and 110k/4 RSU for Google SWE Got an offer from Google for SWE position in SF. I'm not a CS Major, came from Biology Major and worked 3.5 years in Pharma Industry. What are your thoughts on this? Is it good for entry position and my 'experience' level? I currently make 90k as a Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS) Integr
- Should I move to a low designation and lower paying job? I currently work at Sears as SE2 who pays well but as a firm is in a bad condition. I recently got an offer from KPMG and they want to hire me as an associate in Chicago. This means a lower paying job (difference of nearly 15k in base) and a step down in terms of my title. I was referred to this po
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Big 4 to Google - Finance move Hi all Currently working as senior manager at KPMG in audit, about 10 years of total ecperience. Have an opportunity to work in Google Finance. However, role being offered is IC instead of Manager. Reading on Blind, it seems like IC and Manager are different paths. A few questions: 1. Recruiter
- KPMG Stress Hi everyone, I have offers from kpmg, deloitte,EY and PWC, wanted to know if anyone has worked at them in advisory or audit. I've heard KPMG has a lot of stress? Any reviews?