- Amazon - Negotiate to get Principal PM from Sr.PM I have been offered a Sr.PM-T role at Amazon Seattle. This is in the last mile technology group which I understand is one of the key focus areas for Amazon and is experiencing rapid growth and investment. Couple of questions - Can I negotiate to get a Principal PM role? (The original job posting sh
- What makes people want to work for Facebook - other than the RSU ? I see a lot of posts where even with comparable TC with other companies like Google / Oracle OCI / Linkedin. People recommend joining FaceBook - Id really like to know why. What are some of the interesting projects at Facebook. What are the some of the interesting groups to work for at Facebook ?
- Is AT&T having Hiring Pause for Software Engineer role? Interviewed with AT&T in May and they gave me an unofficial offer. They told me that they are going through hiring pause right now so they don’t have approval from higher level. I was informed that this ban might not be lifted till July or August but I have haven’t heard from them.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Coupang Offer Review Currently working at Amazon as a Sr Product Manager Technical (L6 PM-T) for over four years. Joined as L6 Sr Product Manager and last year moved to PM-T role. Current TC is $240K (with base $150K) after quite much appreciation in RSUs. Expecting a promo to Principal PM-T in Q3 2019. I am not sure ho
- Senior Software Engineer at T-Mobile Going on an interview with them this week. Anyone have some info/tips in terms of the interview process? What are they generally looking for? What kind of questions should I prepare? Seems like a lot of people here in the past have had good things to say about T-Mobile. Anything ugly that I should
- Emdedded software to generalist engineer I have 12 YOE as an embedded software engineer. I know C only and never developed with anything else. I am currently an SDE 2 in Amazon and got on site interview at Facebook for E5 position. I checked the design interview and damn lol... I am screwed :). Load balancing, sharding, back end vertical
- link Google l4 Software Solutions Engineer vs Bloomberg Senior Software Engineer Recently got two offers and have been debating about which one to go with: Google: Software Solutions Engineer l4, TC 174k, Sunnyvale Bloomberg: Senior Software Engineer, TC 170k, NYC I've never heard about the Software Solutions Engineer role at Google. Job description here: https://careers.go
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them
- link Embedded software position at Google Google X is seeking highly passionate and talented individuals for the position of an embedded software engineer for a project that is still under wraps. Our project is seeking to fill a Software Engineer position with experience in developing, testing, and deploying production-ready code for wirele
- How to identify teams from job descriptions in Apple? After reading some posts in Blind, I released there are some good and bad teams in Apple. Many people say ML/AI, Eddies org, Siri, etc are good teams at Apple and IS&T is to avoid. When I look at job posts most of them say “Software and Services” no where it’s mentioned ML/AI team, etc. Any tips to
- Referal I'm working as a software engineer at T-MOBILE. I'm looking for a new job any company with good pay is fine, looking in Seattle or Bellevue/Redmond area.
- Requesting time with PM at Facebook I want to request time from someone who is a product manager at Facebook. I have been in a product management role at T-Mobile for 5 years. Top performer. Top awards at T-Mobile. Promoted 3 times in last 6 years. I have software background. CS undergrad. I am looking for a change, and wanted to und
- Right role and level to apply? I have 10 yoe as a full stack developer. Low-Medium traffic web sites and web services. Completed a couple of medium sized projects on my own for small companies. Developing internal tools and services at MS. Nothing fancy. Proficient: c#, t-sql, nosql, testing, windows forms, wcf soap&rest, js, c
- IS&T IDMS at Apple for software engineering Curious and trying to figure about the general consensus on this team. How is it Compared to other teams at Apple? Pay? Benefits? Good for entry level software engineer? Work environment ? Culture ?
- Considering FB interview... I've been offered an interview at FB to work as a senior software engineer on new automation engines like FBOSS. The job sounds extremely interesting and like it's a great place to continue growing. I am new to the area, overqualified for T-mobile, and nervous about interviewing. Any thoughts on th
- Recruiter thinks I should apply for PM-T position So, I’m a software engineer (17 years of experience). I interviewed at Amazon and didn’t get an offer but the recruiter asked if I’d be interested in a PM-T position. I’ve never done that job. Would it be a good career move?
- Apply to Another Internship or Full Time? Hey, I should be graduating in May 2019 and currently have a software engineering internship at AT&T (First and Only Internship). Finished my project early to much appraise and am starting another one so I am confident I will get an offer from here. My question is this: Should I “delay” graduation
- Facebook Intern Referral Hey! I’m a junior studying CS and interned at AT&T this past summer. My project got a lot of visibility and ended up being used by all of my team (will prob be used by the rest of ATT soon) so I think it went really well. I’ve been grinding leetcode and was wondering if I could get a referral to Fa
- T-Mobile Senior SDE TC Does anyone have any idea how things are going on at T-Mobile? What is current TC for Sr. Software Engineers and how does the work environment like? Thanks.