- PM Interview at Apple with Internal Services (IS&T) team I’m interviewing for the Internal Services team at Apple and would like to learn more about the team, day-to-day activities and team culture etc.
- Sr Analyst Interview pointers Any pointers to prepare for the Sr Analyst, Customer planning & Analytics interview at T-Mobile? What do hiring managers look for?
- Apple IS&T or stay at Cisco Gave an interview at Apple IS&T and received positive feedback with signs of an offer. Currently working at Cisco with 4 years experience 135k base + 100k RSU + 15% bonus P.S. Both are SWE roles
- Women: What do you wear to work @ Amazon? I accepted my job offer at amazon. During the interview I wore jeans, blazer, and heels. What should I wear as a L6 PM working with Finance and Accounting. Are jeans and t shirts really ok? Or should I just put blazers over my t shirts for a more casual look. I definitely want to move up and be tak
- Amazon PM-T and PM At Amazon: 1. Is the pay range for a Product Manager (PM) and a Technical Product Manager (PM-T) at the same level, e.g. L6, different? If so, by how much? 2. Are there particular pros/cons with being one or the other? —— Trying to decide if I should interview for a PM role or wait for a possible
- Will I get an interview at FAANG? I don’t have a college degree. 2 years as a SWE at AT&T (fortune 10 company) where I worked on an awesome project. If I get referred, will I be able to get an interview at Google or Amazon? My dream is Google. Thanks all.
- Considering FB interview... I've been offered an interview at FB to work as a senior software engineer on new automation engines like FBOSS. The job sounds extremely interesting and like it's a great place to continue growing. I am new to the area, overqualified for T-mobile, and nervous about interviewing. Any thoughts on th
- Amazon role change from interview I interviewed with AWS for an L6 Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) role. Just talked to the recruiter and he said I'm "definitely an Amazonian" and the team loved me. Just not for that role. 🙄 I have a meeting with the hiring manager to talk about a PM-T role they're opening up. Anything I sh
- AT&T Redmond engineering internship My friend who is doing his Masters has a phone interview for the engineering intern position at AT&T Redmond office . Any ideas on what to expect in the phone screen and future rounds ? Also, if any one has seen or already been through the program , how was your experience ?
- PM-T or PM at google I am a PMT and being considered for PM T role at G. I have received positive feedback for PM role, although I am asked to appear for coding interview to be considered for PMT role. I dont code and dont think I can learn to code now, although I understand the fundamentals. Should I just say no to P
- Get some more experience. How BS is that feedback? I interviewed with Microsoft in a hiring event. I gave the best optimal algorithm as per gods of leetcode along with solid use cases for behavioral ques. Get some more experience. Really? Didn't you look at my resume? Midst last round, indian interviewer shouted this is wrong (Map cache = new
- PM vs TPM roles at Amazon, Facebook and Google I’m looking at opportunities and need help to understand the difference between these roles at these top companies. Amazon: Per my research, sounds like TPM is like a Project Manager and not really that technical? How does PM-T compare to it as far as compensation, reputation and wlb? Facebook: T
- How can I get feedback on design interview question performance? I am looking to move to a better paying job. Maybe FANG, maybe a great startup. I know I am quite good at my job. I have many skills that are hot and I do good in leetcode questions. However, last time I tried to interview for T/E 5-6 positions in Google and facebook, I didn't do well. Some startup
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them