- Salary for Tech PM at T-Mobile Trying to figure out a range about the TC for Technical Product Manager at T-Mobile HQ. yoe -3 years what should i ask for in specific? any previous experience i can bank on to negotiate well?
- AMZN SDE III Reject - Team Suggested PM-T I was rejected after SDE III Onsite. The feedback from my onsite: The team thought that I did “great” in the behavioral aspects, and didn’t raise the bar in the technical aspects. The decision: They are encouraging me to consider a PM-T role. Background: I only have engineering experience on my r
- SDE interview turned to PM, Amazon Hey. Here is what happened to me: Applied to SDE role at Amazon in Seattle. Got to final round. I emphasized leadership principals a LOT on my prep. Amazon is a top spot in my list so I was nervous. There was a lot on the line. Turns out the nerves made me slip a bit on technical questions and I di
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Coupang Offer Review Currently working at Amazon as a Sr Product Manager Technical (L6 PM-T) for over four years. Joined as L6 Sr Product Manager and last year moved to PM-T role. Current TC is $240K (with base $150K) after quite much appreciation in RSUs. Expecting a promo to Principal PM-T in Q3 2019. I am not sure ho
- vote TC maximization strategy Scenario: work at least 30 hours/week to keep afloat; stay if promo is matched by refreshers after RSUs vest (4 year cliff), else jump elsewhere. Options: E = English/humanities study (films, literature) I = interview prep (LC, system design) T = technical skills (distributed systems, ML) W = work
- link Google l4 Software Solutions Engineer vs Bloomberg Senior Software Engineer Recently got two offers and have been debating about which one to go with: Google: Software Solutions Engineer l4, TC 174k, Sunnyvale Bloomberg: Senior Software Engineer, TC 170k, NYC I've never heard about the Software Solutions Engineer role at Google. Job description here: https://careers.go
- Amazon PM-T and PM At Amazon: 1. Is the pay range for a Product Manager (PM) and a Technical Product Manager (PM-T) at the same level, e.g. L6, different? If so, by how much? 2. Are there particular pros/cons with being one or the other? —— Trying to decide if I should interview for a PM role or wait for a possible
- Amazon PM offer but not PM-T! I interviewed with AWS. Recruiter said they want to extend an offer for a PM and not a PM-T. I am surprised. No interviewer asked me a technical question other than examples of technically challenging projects I’ve worked on - which I would agree they probably weren’t the most challenging from a te
- PM vs TPM roles at Amazon, Facebook and Google I’m looking at opportunities and need help to understand the difference between these roles at these top companies. Amazon: Per my research, sounds like TPM is like a Project Manager and not really that technical? How does PM-T compare to it as far as compensation, reputation and wlb? Facebook: T
- Sr PMT roles at amazon What do people think of Sr Product Manager for technical product roles (PM-T) at amazon outside of Amazon? How are the candidates evaluated as compared to someone at Google or Facebook?
- Amazon role change from interview I interviewed with AWS for an L6 Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) role. Just talked to the recruiter and he said I'm "definitely an Amazonian" and the team loved me. Just not for that role. 🙄 I have a meeting with the hiring manager to talk about a PM-T role they're opening up. Anything I sh
- Technical Phone Screen Associate SWE What to expect from a technical phone screen at T-Mobile?