- Explore the world of opportunities at Uber India Uber India launched "Return to India" program for engineering, engineering leaders & product management leaders. India is growing at a phenomenal pace and this program is an opportunity for those who are keen to work and grow in India. To accomplish that, we match strong senior engineers/ engineerin
- The Disruption of Uber There have been lots of threads around pros/cons of Uber. After this post I am signing out for good. To win the future of ride sharing requires: 1) consumer brand and trust 2) L5 autonomy 3) operations expertise with physical assets Google has 1 and (soon) 2. They will have to develop/acquire/pa
- Shady Uber tactics Uber Platinum Customer here. I placed an order with Uber eats, the delivery partner never came to my door or even attempted to contact me about any possible issue, despite the instructions left in the order. I was told by Uber “priority support” that this was too bad and there were “no refunds”. A
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Will Uber succeed in the next 5 years? What are your thoughts on the mid / long term success of Uber? Levelling off of sales, Tesla launching it's robo-taxi service in 2020 and Waymo partnering with Lyft, this seems to add significant long term pressure on the ridesharing aspect of Uber. Uber Eats and Freight make up a very small part of
- Contract @ Google/Facebook? In a pickle and hoping for some advice/interesting views to help me make a tough decision. Current YOE 9, TC ~$190k. Summary: I recently interviewed for non-tech FTE roles at Facebook and Google but am now looking at contract roles at both. Tl; dr: stay put in a good job in a dying industry, or ass
- Big Shots always land fine Terry Myerson joins Madrona Capital as a Venture Partner nd Carlyle Group. Landed a sweet job in 5-6 months. Assaf Ronen, left Amazon, got rescinded offer from Uber. Now heads product at SoFi. What do you guys think?
- How's the green card process at Uber? Thinking of leaving for Uber. Wondering if the GC process is handled well by their partner law firms.
- H1B and Business opportunities How one can participate in a business venture while working on H1B. I assume, one can be a business partner to share profit but can’t draw any salary. Also, I see ppl driving uber / lyft on H1B.
- Uber Eats - Sales Leadership - Interview parameters & Candidate attributes Hi, I am interviewing for a sales leadership role at Uber Eats. Is anyone aware of the parameters used for interview to assess candidate attributes? Some examples of parameters used are : General Cognitive Ability, Leadership, Role related Knowledge, etc. What kind of an org is Uber Eats -custome
- Upcoming interview for Product Partnerships / BD role Hi I have an upcoming interview for a business development / product partnerhships role with Uber. Another one with a SaaS software company in productivity. Anyone willing to give advice on how to answer the question: How would you think through partnering with X company? For example, how would y
- Uber analytics test v 3.1- People Analytics Business Partner Did anyone take Uber analytics test v 3.1? my research - 32 questions: 26 excel stuff(heard you need to have advanced excel skills) 2 business modeling questions 4 short essays. is it worth to buy prep material online - price ranges from $15 to $50!! Can someone please give inputs on what to expect