- Uber analytics test v 3.1- People Analytics Business Partner Did anyone take Uber analytics test v 3.1? my research - 32 questions: 26 excel stuff(heard you need to have advanced excel skills) 2 business modeling questions 4 short essays. is it worth to buy prep material online - price ranges from $15 to $50!! Can someone please give inputs on what to expect
- How's the green card process at Uber? Thinking of leaving for Uber. Wondering if the GC process is handled well by their partner law firms.
- Big Shots always land fine Terry Myerson joins Madrona Capital as a Venture Partner nd Carlyle Group. Landed a sweet job in 5-6 months. Assaf Ronen, left Amazon, got rescinded offer from Uber. Now heads product at SoFi. What do you guys think?
- H1B and Business opportunities How one can participate in a business venture while working on H1B. I assume, one can be a business partner to share profit but can’t draw any salary. Also, I see ppl driving uber / lyft on H1B.
- Upcoming interview for Product Partnerships / BD role Hi I have an upcoming interview for a business development / product partnerhships role with Uber. Another one with a SaaS software company in productivity. Anyone willing to give advice on how to answer the question: How would you think through partnering with X company? For example, how would y
- link Will Uber succeed in the next 5 years? What are your thoughts on the mid / long term success of Uber? Levelling off of sales, Tesla launching it's robo-taxi service in 2020 and Waymo partnering with Lyft, this seems to add significant long term pressure on the ridesharing aspect of Uber. Uber Eats and Freight make up a very small part of
- Explore the world of opportunities at Uber India Uber India launched "Return to India" program for engineering, engineering leaders & product management leaders. India is growing at a phenomenal pace and this program is an opportunity for those who are keen to work and grow in India. To accomplish that, we match strong senior engineers/ engineerin
- The Disruption of Uber There have been lots of threads around pros/cons of Uber. After this post I am signing out for good. To win the future of ride sharing requires: 1) consumer brand and trust 2) L5 autonomy 3) operations expertise with physical assets Google has 1 and (soon) 2. They will have to develop/acquire/pa
- Contract @ Google/Facebook? In a pickle and hoping for some advice/interesting views to help me make a tough decision. Current YOE 9, TC ~$190k. Summary: I recently interviewed for non-tech FTE roles at Facebook and Google but am now looking at contract roles at both. Tl; dr: stay put in a good job in a dying industry, or ass