- Does Uber have a social media account to promote the company’s culture? Similar to @facebooklife on Instagram. Thank you
- Uber L4 Account executive Is it possible to negotiate with recruiter from L4 to L5 level for sales role at uber?
- Uber account and transaction risk team Has anyone idea about this team ?
- Software development interview Solving 400+ frequently asked interview questions from leetcode is it good to crack google Uber Microsoft amazon apple? Is it also advised to purchase leetcode premium account?
- Anyone wanna share leetcode premium for a half price? I just wanna lookup the most recent company’s tags for fb, Uber and Lyft, you shouldn’t even give me account details.
- Buy Uber Ipo Where can I buy Uber IPO? Schwab doesn't sell IPO. Fidelity doesn't allow me cos it thinks I am not rich enough to buy any IPO, don't meet their minimum account worth. I am serious, no trolling please
- What am I going to make? Uber IPO upcoming. I have 5000 RSUs. I believe the lockup period is 6 months. Current FMV is $40.60 each (that value doesn’t account for the last round of investment from Toyota). How much do you think I will make pre- and post-tax?
- Tipping on Uber I have a personal card and a corporate card on my Uber account. I paid for a personal trip on my personal card. Later on I leave a tip. The tip went on the corporate card (??) even though the fare was on the personal card and I never selected the corporate card. I submitted a support request, and th
- Google L6, Uber 5B. I’m an ex FB E6 engineer currently working in a startup (posting from a friends account). I’ve tried interviewing for Google L6 and Uber 5B a couple of times, but always end up with L5 at Google and 5a at Uber. I usually prep really well for the interviews, but out of the 5-6 interviews one of them
- Uber Onboarding Anybody care to shed some light on how Uber Onboarding works? I accepted the offer on 7/24 and got the Onboarding email. Set up the account, direct deposit “w4 set up greyed out” on Workday. Sent a follow up email 3 days ago to recruiter to Follow up And been radio silence since then for the recruit
- Uber phone screen Friend got optimal account balancing. I wonder - are Uber phone screeners completely out of this world or they just expect everyone be familiar with this problem or magically guess it can only be brute forced with precomputation? NP problems are cruel because you will be looking for polynomial solut
- Uber SWE2 (Using my friend's account for anonymity) Base 140k Equity 6000 RSU over 4 years (~$300k using preferred valuation, 200k 409a valuation) Bonus 14k No signing bonus YoE: 1.5 yr at current company. Prior to that, 2 years SWE but in different industry. Edit: TC is lower than what I'm currently makin
- vote Uber ATG, Spotify, Microsoft, Palantir, Nintendo? I am currently interviewing for backend positions, but I am trying to figure out which one to focus most of my time and energy into studying for. I have 2 YOE and unsure which would be best for my career and opportunities in the long run. I read other tier rankings but Uber and Microsoft seem to be
- EM unable to clear interviews - help! This may be an unusual ask coming from an Engineering Manager who is supposed to know their stuff. I have been an EM at a large ($120B+) software company (using a temp account) for 5 years now and recently started exploring EM / Sr. EM opportunities at a few companies, including some of the FAANG.
- Uber Eats: Please Help Sorry if this is lame/inappropriate, but is there an engineer inside of Uber would trade a case of beer or something similar for hopefully sending one email to the right person? The summary is somehow my account keeps getting blocked (possibly fraud blocks), no payment method works and I get a gene
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Best cash back / travel credit card Everyone seems to love Chase Sapphire Reserve but I'm not totally convinced. I just want a good, simple cash reward. I'm thinking about signing up for Bank of America premium rewards card. Park a $100k ETF at Merrill Edge and that card becomes 3.5% cash back on travel and dining plus 2.63% back on
- Drove for Uber without a license twice. Anyone have a legitimate media contact? To the right person who can promise to keep me anon even after I show them the proof, I'm willing to show proof that I drove on Uber, got deactivated, and rejoined on the same account with their blessing, all without a drivers license and only a learners permit. There are some unintelligent people