- Regret declining Uber offer, reach back out? Declined Uber offer a few months ago and now I majorly regret it. How likely will I be able to get my offer back or reinterview? Figure it won’t hurt if I email the recruiters or manager right? Help!
- Company warns you not to display company’s logo in public This topic started in the Uber channel but I’ve decided to bring this outside since I want to know if your company has ever sent an email to all employees to not displaying company’s logo in public or not? At Uber it’s quite common (and frequent) for us to receive those emails especially when there
- Uber rejection in a day Had an Uber Seattle onsite on Friday and got a rejection template email on Monday asking for re try after 6 months. Does that mean I really fucked up the interview or they were just checking me at the last minute before making an offer to other candidate? My interview was ok. Solved one LC in 2 co
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Uber on-site reject - Where should I improve? Hello everyone, I had an on-site interview with Uber last week (for Sr.SWE role) and unfortunately I couldn't make it, recruiter got back to me after 3 business days saying it is a reject. I previously posted on tips to prepare (link to that post below) https://us.teamblind.com/s/0m4egEOa I had a
- Uber phone screen rejection I had uber phone screen yesterday and it went pretty well, Interviewer was satisfied and happy with the solution I provided for the problem. I covered all the possible cases when asked about the unit test cases of the problem and answered correctly on the followed up question. But still I got a rej
- Online application rejected !!! I recently updated my resume and just started applying during the last week or so. Applied for about 10 positions so far, mainly around technical program management and product management. Only 2 companies responded do far - Airbnb and Uber - both negative. The email said my skills did not match the
- Uber driver charged me for a “lost item” when he didn’t even leave yet I used Uber and left an item behind. The driver immediately saw that I left it, so he shouted at me that I left the item when I moved a few steps away, and he walked out of the car to give it back to me. The whole thing took less than 10 seconds, and he hadn’t even left the spot yet at that point. T
- What email clients do companies use? What are the email clients used by the BigTech and others? Google Amazon - Workmail? Facebook Microsoft - obviously Outlook Apple Goldman Sachs Walmart Dropbox Airbnb Uber Fed ...
- DP problems at Uber So I have a uber phone screen coming up. The recruiter email specifically says not to worry about dynamic programming and tree balancing. When I look at the questions tagged on leetcode I see a few involving DP . Not sure how much time I should spend on them. Any one at Uber can u confirm or deny th
- Highest possible comp for Uber L3 SWE? Recently went onsite in SF and felt like I crushed my interviews for L3. Recruiter reached out the following day and said that everyone that I interviewed with “really liked me” and bolded the really in the email haha. So this begs the question, what should I be looking for in regards to my offer? I
- Don't go close to that girl! Is she pretty ? Is she beautiful ? That's not the question. Question is : does she work in your company? If the answer is "yes" then stay the duck away from her. Don'ts: - go to 1 on 1 in a closed place. - meet outside work place. - touch or smile or anything while communicating. - use emojis
- uber recruiter no response Finish my onsite two weeks ago. Got response 2 days later saying my 2 coding are strong, but there are some concern on system design, so they gave me an additional video interview last Friday. It's a bar raiser. The interviewer's level is very high at Uber. I think I had a good conversation, and I f
- Uber Eats: Please Help Sorry if this is lame/inappropriate, but is there an engineer inside of Uber would trade a case of beer or something similar for hopefully sending one email to the right person? The summary is somehow my account keeps getting blocked (possibly fraud blocks), no payment method works and I get a gene
- Uber SWE Interview online coding assessment Hi, I got a coding assessment link from Uber do not reply email id. It said 1 hour interview to test my general backend competencies. Can anyone let me know what to expect? I searched online but there are very few posts that mentioned regarding uber coding assessment. Update: - the questions I got
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- Two phone screens, one terrible, one amazing -- thoughts? TLDR: two phone interviews for same company scheduled for different days. Independent interviews (one did not lead to other). First one terrible. Second one amazing. Should I email the recruiter that first one wasn't at the right time? I recently had two back to back phone screens for a new grad po
- Amazon offer timeline? Listed below is what's happened so far - Is this the normal pace? What more formalities can I expect? How to deal with competing offers? 1. Recruiter calls saying 'we'd like to move ahead with a formal offer' (verbatim), says can talk comp next day. He was busy, so that gets postponed indefinitely.
- Strange and feeling low Two instances : 1. Applied at Uber Career website. Recruiter called me that stating my profile suites two of her positions. She was delighted speaking with me and with my credentials and expertise. As a next step she forwarded my resume to hiring manager. As per hiring manager my expertise and e
- What’s going on with Uber recruiting? Had a great phone screen and provided my onsite availability over 3 weeks ago. I had planned on interviewing with various companies and had saved a few options open for uber this week (assuming I’d be able to get at least one of those days). I’m on a tight timeline since I’m interviewing with G, FB
- Down level myself? Had on-site with a few high profile companies in the past 12 months (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Uber, etc) and all got rejected (two for manager positions and others for IC roles). age near 40. have 13+ years of experience with the current title as an engineer manager (2 yoe). According to recruiters,
- Email from uber about search warrant? Anyone know what the hell this is?+2
- Recruiter time Got contacted on LinkedIn by uber for a role and the recruiter doesn't have time on her calendar till July to talk. This is like my deva curl hair cut where I never get any appointments . She never even responded to my email
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Are you looking for an Uber Referral? Come to Santa! 🎅 Ho Ho Ho, Merry TechMas. Tech Santa 🎅 is here to refer you. Are you sick of lousy TCs and subpar Managers? Does Rodger from Product Ops keep on stealing your ideas? Do you feel like your creativity is being stifled? Are you cured of the Tech Itch, and done jumping from start up to startup like a ra
- Failed Airbnb hackerrank screening test I recently took the Airbnb hackerrank test and was rejected saying that I can try again after 1 year. I was using an IDE to type up the solution and it crashed in the middle and I had to retype most of the code again. Few test cases were failing due to a copy paste error and I had to submit the code
- How do I join my company lounge? I joined blind from my previous job's email and have changed job since then. I'm with Uber now. How do I join the Uber lounge and should I?
- When to follow up with recruiter after the final interview I have gone through multiple phone interviews, on site interview and some more phone interview with Uber. Interviews are done as of yesterday. The recruiter told me last time when we emailed couple days ago that they will be able to make a decision rather quickly once the interviews are complete. Sh
- My own apartment towed my car... Can I take legal action? I have a legal question, lots of smart people here so please advise if you can. Here are the facts: 1) I moved into Apartments in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in July 2017 (I'm here for training) and received a parking permit. Please note these apartments cater to students (I am not a student). 2) My c
- Uber recruiter ghosted I was scheduled to talk to uber recruiter yesterday. Ten mins prior to the interview, I knew I was running late (ironically interviewing someone for my team). So I wrote a quick email if we can start 10 mins late. No response. Within 15 mins, I was done and wrote back that I was ready when she was.
- [Help Needed] How to contact Uber recruiter? I got a phone call from Uber recruiter and she sent me email after the call. I noticed that the email is sent from icims and her working email is CCed. I “reply all” back with phone screen schedules but never got response from her. Should I try to reach out by sending email to her working email onl
- Who the F*CK worked on UBER password recovery? I barely have to use ride sharing. And as FB has corporate partnership with Lyft, for any business purpose go to use it to redeem ride up to $200. This time I needed to call Uber and the password recovery hasn’t sent me the recovery email in 60+ minutes. Really, you need 60 minutes to generate and
- Uber’s very very slow hiring process This may be only my experience but: I applied for a position at Uber back in July. Got an email from recruiter shortly after to setup a phone screen. Between then and now: Applied to Amazon, went through entire hiring process, got an offer, tried to negotiate, rejected their final offer. Applied
- Uber interview : No email after the phone call? The uber recruiter called me on Thrusday last week and told me that I can have phone interview in April 2nd week, to which I agreed. I am yet to see any official communication plus I don't have the email/phone of the recruiter. Should I do a linkedin search and mail to some email address if they co
- link need uber referral? Uber is hiring crazily especially for eng II or higher. I have several friends who got offers through my referal. Many HRs have close relationships with me. If you need a referral, and you have prepared for interview(like necessary algorithm problem practice, system design), please shoot me your ema
- Uber ATG referral Hi, I am looking for referral to uber. If anyone working there can refer me, please message me with your email ID. Thanks
- Video conference interview after onsite Had onsite interviews at uber HQ for software engineer new grad. Recruiter emailed to schedule "one last 45 min video conference interview". The recruiter has not replied. I received this email on 11/07. Any ideas on what it could be about?
- Looking for reference - Salesforce/Uber Hi, I am looking for referral to salesforce and uber. If anyone working there can refer me, please message me with your email ID. Thanks
- link The peeps who matter at Lyft Good write up from The Information. The People Who Matter at Lyft Below are 104 of the top employees at the ride-hailing company, including operations (the biggest group) and two organizations that are gaining importance within the company—growth and autonomous vehicle research. Employees a
- Recruiter emails Maybe some recruiters can answer this. Are the recruiter emails all automated? I got an email from an uber recruiter some time ago with... We are looking for someone with yada yada and here’s the job desc Then a follow up with... Just following up from my previous email... Then... Your backgr
- Uber front end engineer interview I have a front end engineer phone interview coming up with Uber, I asked the recruiter what topics the interview would cover: HTML/CSS, algorithms/data structures etc. The recruiter just sent me a generic interview preparation email. Can someone please shed some light on what the phone screen would
- Uber Onboarding Anybody care to shed some light on how Uber Onboarding works? I accepted the offer on 7/24 and got the Onboarding email. Set up the account, direct deposit “w4 set up greyed out” on Workday. Sent a follow up email 3 days ago to recruiter to Follow up And been radio silence since then for the recruit