- Restricted account on LinkedIn My account was restricted on LinkedIn due to visiting lot of pages. I dont get it why such a simple thing lets them to block the account. I also created a ticket providing my identification proof but still haven’t seen any reaponse. There is no way to contact them other than the ticket. Did anyone e
- LinkedIn Account Executive or Google Account Strategist? Going on my second year as a LinkedIn AE and a Google recruiter contacted me about an AS role. The AS role is similar to what I’m currently doing, however, aren’t Account Strategist more junior than Account Executives? I’m intrigued because it’s Google, but don’t want to take a backwards step. Wha
- LinkedIn folks - how do I remove the original URL of my account. I want to disable the original URL and show up as 404 Error - not found. AFAIK, its permanent. A logged in member can always look you up via the URL.
- Why does blind force you to enter work email There is a LinkedIn verification when you first create the account. I thought blind trusts that LinkedIn verified the email. So why does blind still insist on sending an email to my work mail account? Is there a way to avoid it?
- What teams are based in Google's Playa Vista office? Are there any engineers in Playa Vista? From a LinkedIn search, it looks mostly like entertainment account managers.
- AppLovin offer Working for LinkedIn for 14 months. Have an offer from AppLovin in EU. Lots of talk about "ground floor" and "potential" down the line. Role is essentially account management. Thoughts/tips?
- Mega Backdoor Roth Which companies allow Mega Backdoor Roth? I know LinkedIn, Microsoft, Google does. Do all companies allow Mega Backdoor Roth? Also, can i contribute to Mega Backdoor Roth from my bank account, or does it have to come from salary to after-tax bucket in Fidelity, followed by moving the after-tax bucke
- Slack banned Blind I downloaded the app and tried to register with my corporate email account. Email never came though. Looks like those emails are blacklisted. Wow. I had to use the Linkedin authentication. There’s so much drama at this company and reading all these posts about how favorable people see Slack (even th
- vote What is your current level? Curious about the level distribution of blind since sometimes even (alleged) L8+ level people post here. Try to account for title inflation and choose one relative to the usual ladder at top tech companies (looking at you, LinkedIn/Bloomberg folks). Use levels.fyi for comparison if you are unsure.
- Open Roles at Forbes 'Next Billion-Dollar Startup'. Looking for the following qualified individuals to join a Forbes 'Next Billion-Dollar Startup'. -Enterprise Customer Success Manager • Working with our biggest account(s) • 5+ years of direct account management - Sr. Accountant • Preferably from one of the big 4 • Completed one busy cycle as a Sr.
- Hiring- Open Positions Looking for the following qualified individuals to join a Forbes 'Next Billion-Dollar Startup'. -Enterprise Customer Success Manager • Working with our biggest account(s) • 5+ years of direct account management - Sr. Accountant • Preferably from one of the big 4 • Completed one busy cycle as a Sr.
- Why LinkedIn sucks as a product I don't go on LinkedIn all that much so when I do I usually have a ton of pending invitations. I like to quickly evaluate if I want to accept a strangers profile by looking over their profile and make sure they aren't going to spam me or something. On Android, LinkedIn's interface does a great job
- Recruiter demanding I give them my LinkedIn password My Corp recruiter is demanding my LinkedIn password so they can go through my 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree connections to shortlist candidates. I’ve informed them that this is a LinkedIn ToS violation and I can get my account taken down as a result. Also, my network has accepted connecting with me based
- Tech writing at Facebook? Saw a post for a Documentation Engineer - Technical Writer job post from Facebook on LinkedIn. I’m curious especially after reading a salary range on Paysa for this sort of FB position that blows away what I’m now making. Is a base salary of $140k plus bonus and equity totaling over $200k a year wh
- Music industry? Any advice on getting into music industry whether it be the streaming companies (Spotify) or big labels (Sony,universal, etc)? Early in my career looking for business development roles. Saw an account manager role at Spotify on LinkedIn but it got taken down after a few hundred apps in 3 days...musi
- link Looking for referral (laid off) Hi, I will appreciate if somebody can provide referral. My business shut down recently at Globalfoundries and I got impacted. I am actively seeking for Career Opportunities in the Semi-conductor industry ( background Electrical and Computer Engineering). CAD/ Design Automation/ Physical Design Ve
- New grad offer comparison Posting for a friend who is still in college and doesn't have a blind account. He has 3 offers (completing masters from a decent college, 0 YoE outside of internships). All Bay area offers for SWE LinkedIn: 145K base, 35K sign on, 200K RSU. SWE title. Google (Waymo): 150K base, 50K sign on, 180K R
- FB not responding to my applications I applied about a year ago when I was a student for a software engineering job but didn't get a response. I figured it was because of something in my resume or the lack of experience. I graduated and tried again with a much better resume. An active guthub account and with 10 projects in my portfolio
- Difficulty Transitioning To Tech Sales I've been wanting to grow and learn by going into tech for a long time. It's part of the reason that I moved to the Bay Area. In fact, I'd probably risk take a step back in pay/responsibility for the right position to make this goal a reality. I have an award-winning sales background at multiple
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Transitioning to SE from non tech, not sure about comp I have a follow up interview for a startup (series A) in the DC area so I'm pretty sure they're going to ask about compensation this go around and I'm not sure how much I can ask for TC and how much of that should be salary vs commission/performance based. LinkedIn says the average base in my area
- Last night (confession aka troll fest) So yesterday I had a splitting headache and I went to sleep early. I woke up about 2am - the pretty young girl of the week sleeping next to me. I'm in mid 30s and I haven't fallen in love for a while now. Somehow I started stalking girls I've been in love with on ig -something I haven't done in year
- link What are the benefits & perks at linkedin? Hi, We built http://perks.guide to help job searchers compare perks at different companies. We've been trying to source data for linkedIn(SF + Sunnyvale) but have come up short so we're trying to fill in the gaps from the blind community. Here's what we have so far: Data we have: Compensation Phil
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work