- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Opinions on offers I recently got several offers from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, Microsoft, Snapchat as well as some other start-up and midsize companies like Akamai. Here is TC, team and level: Facebook (WhatsApp, data infra): 155k+300k (4 yrs)+100k+10%=270.5k, E4 Google (Fire base): 140k+300k (4 yrs)
- link Is SnapChat a Rocket Ship or the Titanic? “They talk about this place being a rocket ship,” a current employee said. “A few people who have left have jokingly called it the Titanic. Personally, I think it’s more like a roller coaster. The highs are high and the lows can feel low.” https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-the-data-snapchat-doe
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Referral in Bay/Seattle Dear blind users, I am looking for software engineer/backend roles in Seattle/Bay area in following companies : Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter Square, Grab, Spunk, Zillow Palantir, Microsoft, apple & similar About me: BE+3yr exp+MSinCS+1yr exp, Java, C#, sql, good with data str
- Snapchat data science Anyone have any insight into Snapchat DS? Do they call data analysts data scientists at snap? Compensation? Culture and WLB? Are there good/interesting projects?
- Snapchat data scientist interview If any of you have attended the data scientist interview at Snapchat, can you please share your interview questions and experience? I googled but couldn't find any relevant information. Thanks in advance!