- Is this a good plan for a manager? Managing Down: 1. Be human not a recorded tape by upper management. 2. Be transparent almost every time (You cannot be transparent every time. You will know what I am saying) 3. Give space to your IC to experiment and fail and encourage them in failures. 4. Provide all kind of supports (personal/p
- link Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 6 months, I have helped around 40 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am glad to
- Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 5 months, I have helped around 30 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am enthused
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Referrer to Salesforce Ghosted Me Recently met a guy on the train who said they were from Salesforce. We had a nice chat and he gave me his contact info to get in touch about visiting the Salesforce office and a referral. But the email he gave me had a very generic name on it which was suspicious, and when I tried to contact him it
- Job after startup failure So my startup has failed after an intense 2 years & it's time for me to move on. I was the none technical cofounder/ jack of all trades, master of none. I did everything from UX to sales, marketing, fundraising, legal, operations expect the graphic design & programming. What are my options to get a
- How ro deal with an ignorant passive-aggressive micromanager I was hired as a contractor by a VP as an SME in product marketing and BI / analytics. He now has me working with his subordinate that complains that my work isn't high enough quality in his eyes and I don't hold myself accountable. Oddly enough, I do nearly all of the work and he simply makes minor
- Salesforce training have done a lot of project management and business analysis for 10 years now, and now getting trained in Salesforce development. how can i move my career further as a Salesforce technical manager or a product manager? Is it worth it to start after 10+ years on different technologies like Java and Or
- Salesforce online training Has anyone taken online Salesforce Admin training, especially with live tutor? What institutes will you recommend for someone to start newly in Salesforce? TIA.