- Which company should I look for in India? I moved to US last year from India and didn't get much used to here. The work is great but due to family reasons planning to move back. Curious as to which company should I look for? I'm considering Adobe, Microsoft, Uber, Swiggy, Flipkart, Dunzo, Razorpay, etc that I've heard of paying decent. An
- Confused about my next career move Hi, I currently have 4 offers from these companies below and I'm really confused which to take (All SDE roles) 1) Goldman Sachs, SF, TC: Around $190k 2) PayPal, SJC, TC: Around $180k 3) VMware, Palo Alto, TC: Around $200k 4) Doordash, SF, TC: Around $210k Update: got another offer: machine learnin
- Eng to manager Super happy at Adobe but want to switch from eng to manager. I have an MBA (and a technical Masters degree as well). Thinking about freelancing with a group of people I know where I would do architecture and people/project management and they would code. I would only be doing this to switch roles
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Internship woes and worries TLDR/summary version at bottom. I guess I'm no good at behavioral interviews? I'm a first year masters student in Information systems. I have 1 summer left for an internship and have been getting rejections almost weekly for the past month from Goldman Sachs, Exxon mobile most notably. I have an o
- Adobe changed its name today 😎 From Adobe Systems to Adobe
- How many applications per company Applying for 2-3yr exp SDE backend roles. For smaller companies there are usually few openings and recruiting team is small, so if you apply for only one role then also I think recruiters will consider you for similar roles. How does it work for bigger companies like oracle, adobe, Amazon, Zillow,