- Employment Verification Letter - eBay For any ex-employee, how to get Employment Verification Letter from eBay. Any email or any online system where we can request EVL from eBay?
- PayPal u r worst Sold one gift card in eBay. Buyer asked to email the gift card as per lisiting . Did that in ebay After some time buyer filed a charge back saying that account was hacked on his credit card. And PayPal filed a claim on me. I uploaded the email conversation and paypal decided in favour of buyer a
- eBay account taken down - PROACT - HELP! I have an eBay store with a sell limit of 50K+ items, I've had it nearly 8 years and I have 99.8% positive feedback. This is a huge, huge income stream for me and I've been notified by eBay that my store has been taken down indefinitely by the PROACT team. I've googled the team and they appear to p
- link EBay is mad at Amazon and sent them a letter Sneaky sneaky by Amazon, but shouldn’t you guys at eBay have caught this before being told by a user? “EBay sent a cease-and-desist letter to Amazon on Monday to stop the alleged recruiting practice after determining roughly 50 Amazon sales representatives world-wide sent more than 1,000 messages t
- Does Adobe Hire anyone at all? I've been freaking applying using "LinkedIn easy apply" for many of Adobe positions. I never get any email from them. On top of it it doesn't show any req id using which I can ask for a referral. Ive had similar experience with PayPal, Amazon and eBay. I started to have a feeling that LinkedIn premi
- Anyone recently interviewed with Ebay for Software Engineer role? I got email from a recruiter for a SDE-3 position but he also stated that actual level will be decided by the interview. So how does this go? Like at what level I can expect questions from them? Also I recently filled my info so probably interviewers will take a look into that and would downlevel me
- Bank Wire Fraud - can you help me ID the perp? Long story short, I am the victim of bank wire fraud involving an online purchase for a substantial $XXXXX loss. Seller posted a for sale ad in an online marketplace (not eBay) and we negotiated terms via email - i have used this site many times without issues but clearly got duped this time. He pro