- Salesforce benefits Heard that Salesforce has 6months parental leave at 100percent pay? Is that true? And have that there is a day care in one of the offices. Is that free? How easy is it to get into that day care?
- Amazon vs. Salesforce perks and benefits I am wondering if there are any clear differences between Amazon and Salesforce perks and benefits considering TC is same with identical base salary
- Salesforce, Oracle or VMWare Which company among Salesforce, Oracle and VMWare have better work life balance, growth and benefits?
- Maternity leave - Day 1 or 1 year later When does your company’s maternity benefits kick in? From day 1 or after completing 1 year? I’m interested in google, Microsoft, salesforce, Facebook, Apple, uber, Netflix and amazon
- Why is SalesForce considered a great place to work? Offer barely matches (that too with a one time joining bonus) my current salary. My Microsoft benefits are pretty good and we even have free food now - at least in the bay area. Other than slight difference in tech, what is the compelling reason to join SalesForce.. also do folks from FB, Amazon and
- Anyone here work at Salesforce.org? This is the non-profit arm of salesforce .com. Does anyone here work there, and if so, are there any differences in culture, prestige, opportunities, benefits, etc. vs SFDC?
- How is the Account Executive role @Salesforce? Can anyone from Salesforce tell me about Enterprise Account Executive role? Software and/or SaaS sales, not services. I am looking to know culture, quotas, compensation, benefits and Finially, how to get to a recruiter?
- SAP to Salesforce Who made the transition in a management or executive role from SAP to Salesforce? How do the company cultures compare? How TC, benefits etc? SAP, Sen Dir, T5.1 340 TC
- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Tier 1/2/3 companies in Bay Area for SWE Let’s do this millionth time, Tier 1 considering pay, prestige, wlb, talent, benefits etc. Here are my rankings Tier 1: Google NetFlix Facebook Apple Uber Tier 2: Amazon Linkedin Dropbox Lyft Airbnb Microsoft Twitter Robinhood Slack Square Pinterest Tier 3: Salesforce Oracle Reddit Quora IBM Nv
- How much does male infertility treatment cost? My partner and I are getting tests run, and it seems that a previous bout of cancer with chemo treatments has affected my fertility. Salesforce has amazing benefits in this area, but I’m also looking at a potential move to another city and/or company. Thinking about the cost of these treatments is
- Any good contracting companies for DevOps/Data science/QA/SDETs? Looking for pointers to any good staffing companies in Bay Area that provide short term contracting gigs with FAANG, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Tesla or mid-size startups? I understand that there are some obvious disadvantages like no benefits, healthcare, 401k, job security etc ... Any other problem
- Amazon in NYC Proponents of this say that Amazon bringing 30k employees will be great because they will contribute to the economy. How exactly? As a FB employee I admit I don’t support the local economy. Pretty much everything I do is at FB, run by FB employees. Or it’s a partnership with another large company
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- New Amazon SDE II - Tips & Tricks? YOE 2.5 TC/yr of offer 290k Obviously, I pushed them hard in negotiation. Expectations will be high, I can deal with that. Wondering if anyone has insightful tips on how to exceed at Amazon? Useful internal sites, not well known benefits, ways to get help or resources that aren't obvious (e.g. Mic