- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Tier 1/2/3 companies in Bay Area for SWE Let’s do this millionth time, Tier 1 considering pay, prestige, wlb, talent, benefits etc. Here are my rankings Tier 1: Google NetFlix Facebook Apple Uber Tier 2: Amazon Linkedin Dropbox Lyft Airbnb Microsoft Twitter Robinhood Slack Square Pinterest Tier 3: Salesforce Oracle Reddit Quora IBM Nv
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- Help me: Thinking of moving to Oracle OCI from MS I'm an L63 at MS, 6 yoe with about 190k in TC (excluding benefits), might get a promo in another 6 months. I have an offer from Oracle OCI Seattle, TC is 280k for IC3/Senior Dev. At MS, I like my manager and team but work hasn't been interesting or challenging lately. Seems like an easy choice wh
- Salesforce, Oracle or VMWare Which company among Salesforce, Oracle and VMWare have better work life balance, growth and benefits?
- Oracle Redwood Shores Campus - Life & Perks? How is life at the Oracle RW Shores campus? What are the cool perks and how does it compare to other companies? Commuter benefits? Food? Free drinks?
- How long to wait after verbal offer at Oracle? I got a verbal offer for an IC3 position for Oracle Data Cloud in NYC. The TC details were already discussed before I verbally accepted the offer as well and then I received a follow up from my recruiter with the whole benefits package details and she told me to sit tight for the written offer. It’s
- Oracle verbal offer... Got a verbal offer from Oracle 10 days ago. They gave details on TC. Sent benefits info etc. Have not yet gotten a formal offer letter however. I’ve heard the process there is pretty slow but is this amount of time normal?
- Is Oracle OCI really that bad? The reviews for Oracle /OCI seem to be all over the place, with majority being negative and mostly “don’t come here “, “run” etc. I just got an offer and the tc is almost *.4x my current comp. benefits seem kind of comparable as well and I read here that WLB is great. So what exactly is the problem
- Oracle vs OCI benefits I heard a lot of rumors that OCI has different set of benefits comparing to the rest Oracle. For example unlimited vacation vs limited. What about other benefits? 401k match still matching 50% on 6% of base salary with 4 years vesting period? ESPP is just 5% discount on up to 10% of your base sala
- Oracle Cloud - OCI Lots of OCI discussion recently but they seem to be hiring as much as possible across all OCI. What’s the work life balance there? Are people generally happy there? What’s the the culture and benefits? What’s the TC breakdown for Principal MTS (IC 4) there? Are most people just there for the cash g
- Benefits for Oracle vs VMware Who has the best benefits and pay?
- How does the benefits compare between MICROSOFT and Oracle I am looking for info like 401k, health insurance, espp, vacation days
- Oracle Seattle benefits compared to Microsoft Please share what benefits does Oracle give when compared to Microsoft. Example ORCA card, Prime card, HSA company contributions, etc
- Oracle RSUs Moving from Micro to (probably) Oracle but need help understanding their RSU vesting. “25% per year” - meaning at the beginning of the year or after? Will I get 25% upon starting? I’m just making the assumption all the other market standard benefits are comparable to micro ie. Health, dental, etc.
- Zapier Hiring Preference Insight Previously I worked for Oracle as a remote engineer. I really enjoyed it and want to move on to a company like Zapier with better benefits, better salary and better work culture. Does anyone have any insight into what kind of people Zapier is looking for? I know they do python not concerned about t
- Orcl bonuses, 401k match & benefits Does Oracle match 401k? Any bonuses? How are benefits compared to MSFT or other big cos in bay bay area?
- link United Health Care : Mental Health Support I have had a million issues with United Health Care Mental Health benefits. Has anyone else had similar issues? I would suggest everyone to read this article. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/health/unitedhealth-mental-health-parity.html Oracle should drop UHC and not support this corrupt compa
- vote Does it make sense to breakdown giant tech companies strickly from the point of view of consumer?? For example: 1. Will consumer/advertisers benefits more when we have Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc etc as different companies and compete with each other?? User can switch platform if they don't like the policy and operations of one company.. 2. Can AWS serve their customer better if they are
- Any good contracting companies for DevOps/Data science/QA/SDETs? Looking for pointers to any good staffing companies in Bay Area that provide short term contracting gigs with FAANG, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Tesla or mid-size startups? I understand that there are some obvious disadvantages like no benefits, healthcare, 401k, job security etc ... Any other problem