- Does Airbnb provide interview feedback Went onsite last week with Airbnb, thought all rounds went pretty well, somehow got rejected email today. Try to contact recruiter to get some feedback, but never got response, is this normal from Airbnb?
- What email clients do companies use? What are the email clients used by the BigTech and others? Google Amazon - Workmail? Facebook Microsoft - obviously Outlook Apple Goldman Sachs Walmart Dropbox Airbnb Uber Fed ...
- Airbnb Referral Hello everyone! I am planning to apply for a position at Airbnb Experiences in LA. Would anyone be able to provide me with a referral for this role? Please email me (email@example.com) if you are able to help!
- Do Asana, Pinterest, Airbnb, Dropbox, Slack tend to hire only from top schools? How does a new grad from not so top tier school, get a recruiter to have a look at resume? Email on LinkedIn to a recruiter, they don't reply. Online application, they don't look or reject after seeing new grad. Particularly about Airbnb, so they have relatively more women than men?
- Failed Airbnb hackerrank screening test I recently took the Airbnb hackerrank test and was rejected saying that I can try again after 1 year. I was using an IDE to type up the solution and it crashed in the middle and I had to retype most of the code again. Few test cases were failing due to a copy paste error and I had to submit the code
- Airbnb referral for new grad? I applied to the new Grad SWE Role for Airbnb a couple weeks ago and tried to cold email some recruiters but haven’t had much luck. Afaik there’s only one person from my school who got a job there in the past few years so I was wondering if someone here can get me a referral? I go to a top 15 CS sch
- Community operations expert @ Airbnb Hey- looking for someone @ Airbnb for help/consultation. My parents run about 4 Airbnb rental properties all over the west coast. They got an email regarding an opportunity to become an “expert operations manager”. They don’t understand anything on the internet whatsoever 😒 but it seems like a prog
- Product Manager Referrals Netflix, Twitter etc Hi folks, I’m on the hunt for my dream job, and I’d love referrals for a product manager position at one of the following companies: - Netflix - Twitter - Reddit - Slack - Airbnb DM me your email address and I’ll send you my resume and background details. I’ve got nine years of experience mostly
- Seriously Airbnb? I haven’t logged into my account for a year and since then I have moved to a new country. - My phone nr has changed - My credit card nr has changed I still remember my password, my email, and everything else that should verify that this is my fucking account. But to be able to verify my new devic
- Online application rejected !!! I recently updated my resume and just started applying during the last week or so. Applied for about 10 positions so far, mainly around technical program management and product management. Only 2 companies responded do far - Airbnb and Uber - both negative. The email said my skills did not match the
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- Two phone screens, one terrible, one amazing -- thoughts? TLDR: two phone interviews for same company scheduled for different days. Independent interviews (one did not lead to other). First one terrible. Second one amazing. Should I email the recruiter that first one wasn't at the right time? I recently had two back to back phone screens for a new grad po