- This is a full crash...not a correction, not a bear market Full bubble pop...full reversion. Nasdaq 2,500 SP500 1,200 Dow 11,000. Remember those numbers. Set up candles to 3months then check financial etfs , oil, high yield bonds, major indices, housing starts. Banking etfs show very clearly that this is going to be another financial meltdown like 2007-2
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Can you be rich by working? I have been working for over 17 years, and have had decent career / financial growth. I have saved about 250k and have about the same amount left to pay off in my mortgage. Have done a good job at work and been the top engineer of my team wherever I worked. I feel I am no longer motivated to work t
- Blown away by Apple Special Event Bows to Apple. They got their sh*t together. While iPhone sales declined by 15% over the holidays, they figured out a way to make up 2X what they lost: - Magazine Subscription - Games Subscription - TV Channel Subscription - Original Video Content Subscription - Financial Services Subscriptio
- link Netflix engs: how much % salary do you contribute towards options? And more importantly, how do you decide what the %age should be? The Netflix stock options program seems pretty unique, so I'm wondering how you figure this number. Edit: this is the program I'm referring to: http://benefits.netflix.com/financial-benefits/stock-option-program
- link Netflix poaches Activision CFO https://www.reuters.com/article/us-netflix-cfo-exclusive/netflix-poaches-cfo-from-activision-blizzard-source-idUSKCN1OV19B What did you think of him?
- Why Netflix Why do software engineers want to work at Netflix so much? Are there really interesting problems to be solved or is it the financial potential? It seems like it would be a second-class engineering community (no offense). Media content is what's most important? I interned at Disney and I know someo