- Referral for Senior Data Analyst/Product Analyst/Data Scientist Hello, About me: I am a recent graduate student majored in analytics from a reputed school. I also have 3+ work experience working data analysis, visualization. I am looking for an opportunity in the bay area and would really appreciate a direct point of contact (hiring manager/recruiter) in data s
- Thoughts on fullstory? They are a session replay and analytics platform based out of Atlanta. Founded in 2012 The team seems good (ex-googlers) Investors (GV, Kleiner Perkins, salesforce) I’m curious about their growth and competitive landscape. It seems like they are under the radar and I’m wondering why? TC: 145
- Referrals for PM jobs Hi, I want to learn more about the PM role at Facebook, Apple, Netfilx, Salesforce, Oracle, Uber, Lyft, Square and possibly get help with referrals for these companies. Other companies you think I should be looking at, please let me know. Currently, set the ball rolling by interviewing at Google. I
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salesforce recruiter issue Can someone at salesforce help me make sense of this situation: 1. I got a referral to a senior analytics role at sfdc 2. I get a call back and have a call with recruiter; typical “tell me about your experience” and then her talking about the role. She says that they actually have a few people com
- Seeking job Referral I am an Analytics Business Consultant with 6 YOE. Experienced and highly skilled in SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR. Looking for referrals for Google LinkedIn Glassdoor Pinterest Salesforce Netflix
- How ro deal with an ignorant passive-aggressive micromanager I was hired as a contractor by a VP as an SME in product marketing and BI / analytics. He now has me working with his subordinate that complains that my work isn't high enough quality in his eyes and I don't hold myself accountable. Oddly enough, I do nearly all of the work and he simply makes minor
- Salesforce telephonic interview 1 HR no coding Recruiter told me there will be 1 hour telephonic interview no coding but all technical questions and questions on resume. But he was not able to give sample examples of questions that I can expect. Can anyone (who works at Salesforce or interviewed recently) tell me what type of questions I can exp
- Analytics Business Consultant/Data Visualization Engineer Hi all, I’m currently looking for a new role either (Analytics Lead, Senior Data Analyst, etc) I have 6+ YOE. Highly skilled in SQL, SAS, R, Python. Great with Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, Power BI. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR If anyone can refer me or connect me with a recruiter
- Looking for referrals in California Marketing / Operational Data Analyst Experience 4 years in SQL, Teradata, Informatica, Salesforce, data analytics etc. Limited knowledge of Python. Need H1B transfer.