- Finance/Sales Operations @Google/facebook/apple What’s the base and total comp for Finance and Sales Operations positions at Google/FB and Apple? What are the different levels?
- Google/Facebook/Apple/ Amazon Finance Manager salaries in Bay Area What is the current Total Compensation range for finance manager/senior finance manager in the Bay Area in top tech companies and the corresponding level mapping. About a decade of experience including investment banking in top investment bank and corporate finance and MBA from top schools.
- Facebook - Finance Manager at Menlo Park How much total comp should I expect for a finance manager @Facebook at Menlo park. Post MBA years of exp - 7 years Total years of exp - 10 years Current total comp - $150k @Amazon
- Finance Manager expected salary at Google/FB/Uber I am interviewing with Google for Finance Manager, Uber for Sr. Finance Manager and Facebook for Finance Manager roles. What should be my expected salary amounts for these three positions?
- Facebook Coop I was supposed to graduate in Dec. 2018. I have a return intern offer for Facebook for fulltime; however, I wanna do more internships (as I have only done 1 internships). I wanna do a finance internship. My plan is to do a FB Coop in the Spring of 2019 and then a finance internship in Summer of 2019
- NYC what companies are actively hiring swe? Looking to get some prep interviews so then I can get into Facebook. So what other companies should I try. I've only been contacted by Google and Facebook. Which other ones are hiring in NYC? And I mean hiring a lot. And would be the best practice for Facebook. And how should I contact them? Throug
- LinkedIn vs JpMorgan Chase internship Already taking a Facebook offer for winter/spring, deciding which to take for summer LinkedIn pros: More money Better reputation in tech Sweet return offer (Will be on the LinkedIn Learning team) JpMorgan pros: NYC > Sunnyvale New experience (finance) Sexy name Also, worth it to keep interviewi
- Thank you emails? Hey guys, just wrapped up my final interview at Facebook for a finance role. What are your thoughts on thank you emails? I’ve sent them through each interview round and I’m worried that it’s a bit excessive? I met with two different folks (director and peer manager) and another individual who I in
- Facebook offer Folks at Facebook, I can’t really think of a reason why joining Facebook is a good thing. I will not be advancing humanity or doing anything good to society. I can’t wake up in the morning and feel excited. Pay is good but can’t get over that feeling. I came from a medical startup where you feel th
- Sorry bros. Working at a top tech firm doesn't impress women. It's simple. Scarcity drives demand, and tech firms have too many employees. When you are one of thousands working at Google or Facebook in the Bay Area, people aren't impressed. In contrast, let's say you were a single guy in SF working for an elite finance firm such as KKR, Silver Lake Partners, H
- Facebook or Amazon I have competing offers for finance manager from Facebook (Menlo Park - TC 210k) and Amazon (Seattle - TC 185k). The offers are comparable based on cost of living comparison between the two locations and with no state taxes in Washington. Facebook has better perks and higher base but is currently g
- Energy procurement roles in tech Amazon, Google, Facebook and other major C&Is in tech are making major moves in buying power from and/or aiding in development of renewable energy projects. Do energy procurement, project development, finance support, etc., related roles within tech space track tech salaries or energy industry sala
- Haven’t received a follow up response from FAANG recruiter Hey Blind, So I finished a phone interview last Wednesday with the hiring manager at a FAANG company. The manager said that he really enjoyed our talk and that the recruiter should reach out within a week to schedule on-site interviews. The manager mentioned that it’s budget season right now so it’
- Should I FB..? Thinking about applying to Facebook Data Engineer role. I'm a Data Engineer at Bloomberg for 10 years now, but been looking to get into the Software Engineering side (nontraditional background, majored in Finance in college). Well-versed in OOP in a few languages, data modeling, and of course script
- What are my chances? What are my chances in landing a job at Amazon/Facebook/Apple/Microsoft/etc... -I work for a small finance company - Director of Systems Development. I manage a development team in India from the US. -I have a BAS in SWE. -Most of my experience is in managing developers, but I’m an experienced co
- Should I tell hiring manager that I just applied for my MBA? Hey folks, So I’m interviewing at Facebook for a finance role. Prior to this my initial plan was to focus on obtaining my MBA at Haas (PTMBA). I’m not a student yet, I just submitted my application for Round 1. I personally don’t think that I should because: 1) I’m not a student 2) it may be a de
- How to talk about current job? When interviewing how do you talk about current job? Specially if your not from a top tech company. Like if they ask talk about a project I enjoyed... I'm in finance and everything is pretty boring. I'm happy with my job and I enjoy it. But I cant really sound excited about it. I just do the same t
- Consulting to Facebook RPM I am currently working in consulting and looking to transition out. I applied to the Facebook RPM program since they accept finance and consulting candidates, but the whole online application feels like I threw my resume down a black hole. The company I work for does not have a brand in tech, but i
- link Facebook: Order of steps after onsite So I'm in the post interview anxiety phase after an onsite at FB and trying to understand the process and also want to write this out for others who are in my situation. After talking to my recruiter and after browsing through the posts here in blind, I think here are the steps. (Q1==>) Can somebod
- link The peeps who matter at Lyft Good write up from The Information. The People Who Matter at Lyft Below are 104 of the top employees at the ride-hailing company, including operations (the biggest group) and two organizations that are gaining importance within the company—growth and autonomous vehicle research. Employees a