- Data Scientist : Referral Hey All, I am a recent grad student and working for a consulting firm as a data scientist. I did my summer internship in Qualcomm. I am working at the client location and looking for some other opportunities. I am actively applying but no luck till now. Can anyone has any referral or position in Àm
- Referrals for Data Analytics field I have 4 years of data analytics experience with knowledge of Python, Tableau, Power BI , SQL.Doing my masters in Information Systems.Graduating in Dec 2019. Looking for referrals for Big companies like Google, Microsoft,Apple,Amazon,Linkedin,uber,lyft Help will be appreciated.
- H1b visa approval by profession Do h1b visa approval rates (transfers, extensions etc) differ by the profession or company filing it? I am talking about real companies (not contracting ones) and real titles (like Software engineer, Data scientist, product manager, analytics manager, data analyst, research engineer etc). Example (
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Data and Applied Scientist @MSFT Got rejected by Microsoft for Data & Analytics Scientist role. Job description and feedback after the interviews raises some questions for improvements 1. What are the key skills and tools to have for Data and Applied Scientist positions at Microsoft? 2. Are the phone interviewers looking for pas
- Microsoft non technical PM interviews Microsoft 365 cloud team and Azure Customer Experience team has openings for Program Manager. From the description it kind of looks like it is not a technical PM role. Can someone advice how the interview process would look like? Will there be DS and algorithms round? I have analytics and management
- Microsoft Program Manager University hire interview I have my Microsoft PM University hire interview in a couple of weeks. I'm reading the cracking the PM interview book. I'm someone with experience and interest in databases / Analytics but I'm not very strong at coding. Can someone suggest me on the topics or things I should be focusing on to do wel
- Director Analytics @ Microsoft Services HR has asked me for expected compensation for Director analytics with Microsoft Services at Redmond WA. What is typical salary for this role ? This will be independent contributor role working with matrix teama
- Job Offers Evaluation This is for a friend - He has 5 years of software development work-ex (with a Masters) and is being offered SDE2 at Microsoft (Redmond) - 130K base, 40 sign on bonus, 160 stocks/4 years. Is this offer reasonable? He has other offers from IB as VP (analytics/machine learning) - offering around 220K (
- BIE wants to transfer to data scientist I have been working as a business intelligence engineer for 5 years. The job duties are more related with Microsoft BI stack tools, Tableau and other traditional database development like Oracle. There was a day, after I attended a data scientist seminar, I found my new career goal which is to becom
- Looking for PM jobs outside of amazon Hey everyone, I have been in amazon 2 years doing PM roles (a mixed of product management and program management), outside of amazon I have 3 years experience doing software product management and data analytics. I am looking for product manager role or program/ project manager role. Ideally produ
- Project/program manager positions Hi all! Anyone on here hiring for a project/program manager role at Google, FB, Microsoft, Amazon? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 10+ years of PM experience. Tech, BI/Analytics, Digital Marketing & more. Many thanks!
- link Interviewing: Mobile System Design Resources I've had two interviews recently (Microsoft and Twitch) where I've been asked to design different mobile system components. Microsoft: "Design a generic chat interface SDK" Twitch: "Design a generic analytics SDK" I feel like these are mostly job specific skills that you either have experience wit
- Microsoft data analytics How to prepare for Microsoft data analytics and intelligence interview? Any resources or suggestions please
- Northwestern MSPA impressions? I'm curious to hear your opinions and feedback on Northwestern University's Master Science Predictive Analytics (MSPA) program. How marketable do you think it is? Do you have any idea on how well received (or not) it might be with the tech giants (FB, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc)? Thanks.
- Business Analytics Specialist(63) Microsoft Salary What is expected total compensation for business analytics specialist and level 63 in Microsoft ?
- Finance/Fintech non eng looking for advice and help So I have an unusual background that I believe is hampering me from advancing to where I should be. I have 15 years of experience in various financial firms (big names), but with experience ranging from Strategy to Analytics to Business Development. Since those 3 areas are different, I believe peop