- Microsoft data analytics How to prepare for Microsoft data analytics and intelligence interview? Any resources or suggestions please
- Director Analytics @ Microsoft Services HR has asked me for expected compensation for Director analytics with Microsoft Services at Redmond WA. What is typical salary for this role ? This will be independent contributor role working with matrix teama
- Business Analytics Specialist(63) Microsoft Salary What is expected total compensation for business analytics specialist and level 63 in Microsoft ?
- Project/program manager positions Hi all! Anyone on here hiring for a project/program manager role at Google, FB, Microsoft, Amazon? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 10+ years of PM experience. Tech, BI/Analytics, Digital Marketing & more. Many thanks!
- Northwestern MSPA impressions? I'm curious to hear your opinions and feedback on Northwestern University's Master Science Predictive Analytics (MSPA) program. How marketable do you think it is? Do you have any idea on how well received (or not) it might be with the tech giants (FB, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc)? Thanks.
- Job Offers Evaluation This is for a friend - He has 5 years of software development work-ex (with a Masters) and is being offered SDE2 at Microsoft (Redmond) - 130K base, 40 sign on bonus, 160 stocks/4 years. Is this offer reasonable? He has other offers from IB as VP (analytics/machine learning) - offering around 220K (
- Microsoft Program Manager University hire interview I have my Microsoft PM University hire interview in a couple of weeks. I'm reading the cracking the PM interview book. I'm someone with experience and interest in databases / Analytics but I'm not very strong at coding. Can someone suggest me on the topics or things I should be focusing on to do wel
- Looking for PM jobs outside of amazon Hey everyone, I have been in amazon 2 years doing PM roles (a mixed of product management and program management), outside of amazon I have 3 years experience doing software product management and data analytics. I am looking for product manager role or program/ project manager role. Ideally produ
- BIE wants to transfer to data scientist I have been working as a business intelligence engineer for 5 years. The job duties are more related with Microsoft BI stack tools, Tableau and other traditional database development like Oracle. There was a day, after I attended a data scientist seminar, I found my new career goal which is to becom
- Finance/Fintech non eng looking for advice and help So I have an unusual background that I believe is hampering me from advancing to where I should be. I have 15 years of experience in various financial firms (big names), but with experience ranging from Strategy to Analytics to Business Development. Since those 3 areas are different, I believe peop