- Facebook diversity hiring Hey FBers, when you provide feedback for an interviewee, do you have a place on your feedback form to make notes about diversity characteristics (a quick note saying e.g. underrep. minority)? What kind of criteria are listed on the feedback form? I assume it's a form, not free text.
- Facebook 2018 diversity report. Thoughts? 🤔+2
- How many engineers does Facebook have? How many engineers does Facebook have? I am trying to convert the latest diversity figures to actual numbers.
- link Dozens at Facebook unite to challenge its ‘intolerant’ liberal culture "The post went up quietly on Facebook's internal message board last week. Titled "We Have a Problem With Political Diversity," it quickly took off inside the social network. "We are a political monoculture that's intolerant of different views," Brian Amerige, a senior Facebook engineer, wrote in th
- Conservatives should go where theyre valued Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft. It’s clear their leadership dont espouse conservative values. They actually supress it! So why are you working there? Go! Go to Exon or some other shit company where you can be pro life, no diversity, no women quotas! Please leave tech.
- link The Party of Corporate Power The main contradiction in what passes for the American Right is that its ideology and donors are dedicated to the defense of corporate power, BUT corporate power is dedicated to stamping out the grassroots American Right. I laugh at all the conservatives that have been deplatformed by Apple, Google
- Googlers complain about the use of the word “family”. WTF is wrong with Google? https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/google-family-triggered-meltdown This company is getting more and more shameful every day. Why do people take such offence at every little thing? Whatever happened to the notion of good intentions behind people’s words? Why is there so much thought police? Te
- Facebook Interview guidance? (PMM Lead) I am interviewing with Facebook for a PMM role within GMS, supporting core Ads. It is a people management role. My onsite interview is with: Hiring Manager 2 direct report 3 peers (Engg, PM + 1 more). What can I expect? Does FB ask behavioral questions? What sort of technical and domain depth is
- Alibaba cloud is still hiring in Bellevue We are going to hire strong SDEs for the foreseeable future. Anyone interested or knows anyone that might be interested please PM me. We can definitely beat msft /Amazon in terms of total comp. We have also hired several from Google and Facebook. Btw, we support H1b transfer and sponsor Green card.
- Should I FB..? Thinking about applying to Facebook Data Engineer role. I'm a Data Engineer at Bloomberg for 10 years now, but been looking to get into the Software Engineering side (nontraditional background, majored in Finance in college). Well-versed in OOP in a few languages, data modeling, and of course script
- vote FB or AWS New grad CS MS from East Coast, interned in AWS last summer. Recently I get an offer from Facebook as a Data Engineer, and I am not sure which one should I choose. All advices are welcomed, thank you! FB pros: Big name, in CA, better environment to work & live? May have an opportunity to transfer