- ML design(how to select people to give discount code?) failed ML rounds with this....(got feedback, ML design was too weak) Q: same as title, you can think any service such as lyft, uber, amazon, ebay etc limits: fixed limit of coupons or code (10000) target: Users who can boost our revenue(giving discount coupon is not only for the customer but for c
- link EBay is mad at Amazon and sent them a letter Sneaky sneaky by Amazon, but shouldn’t you guys at eBay have caught this before being told by a user? “EBay sent a cease-and-desist letter to Amazon on Monday to stop the alleged recruiting practice after determining roughly 50 Amazon sales representatives world-wide sent more than 1,000 messages t
- What if the following companies merged? What of the following companies merged? Ebay, PayPal, Twitter, and Snap. My insight: I am thinking: 1) The payment processing across all companies by users, merchants, and ad companies will be brought under 1 platform and Paypal can process it. 2) Snap can be the place where people view an Ebay pr
and industry lounge.
- link Who will buy ebay’s core marketplace business? Looks like ebay is in the process of breaking itself up into smaller companies and spinning them off or selling them to highest bidder. Exactly what Elliot investment wants to do with ebay. Ebays business units: Stubhub - $4-6 billion Ebay classified - $8-12 billion (already have suitors) Ebay cor
- Looking for referrals for Apple/ Pinterest/ Walmart/ JP Morgan/ Square/ Slack I have 5 YOE in SQA and 1 YOE in software developer(my 1st job). I'm currently based at Chicago. In my career so far, as a QA engineer, I have designed and implemented automation frameworks for integration tests with comprehensive coverage using Selenium, spotted critical weakness of the applicatio
- Remote friendly companies for UX? As someone who lives in the Midwest there are only a handful of companies that hire UX designers at my level so I was wondering what companies people would recommend talking to in the future about a well paying remote opportunities. I know if Invision and Constant Contact but that's about it. Every