- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Confused about my next career move Hi, I currently have 4 offers from these companies below and I'm really confused which to take (All SDE roles) 1) Goldman Sachs, SF, TC: Around $190k 2) PayPal, SJC, TC: Around $180k 3) VMware, Palo Alto, TC: Around $200k 4) Doordash, SF, TC: Around $210k Update: got another offer: machine learnin
- Adobe Benefits Questions Expecting an offer from Adobe.. 1. ESPP: Does Adobe have a limit on no of ESPP shares purchase in an offering period (apart from the yearly IRS limit of $21,250)? If you were to join say in december, you can, in theory accumulate a limit of $63,750 (25000/year) for the offering period which spans
- How’s life at Adobe, especially Seattle? I haven’t seen much chatter about Adobe. I’m impressed with their AI/ML products and love using Creative Cloud. Curious what people think of working there. Here are some things I’m wondering about. - Culture - work/life balance - pace of innovation - How the pay and benefits compare to Microsoft f
- Selling myself to sell others Translation - I’m interviewing for professional services sales roles Curious if any folks have insight on the interview process at AWS, MSFT or Adobe. What should I expect? Anything specific to prepare for? I’m targeting service sales roles at those 3 companies specifically. I already have the ini
- In Need of Referrals Hello awesome people of team blind. I am looking for referrals from Adobe and Apple. I have 5 YOE in Java, Microservices, Spring, 2 YOE in Python, Spark and Data Science. Also an MS degree in Computer Science. Looking specifically for these companies for great culture and benefits. Thanks.
- Best path to engineering at creative company I’m interested in being an engineer at adobe, Spotify, Pixar, etc. Currently I’m a support engineer at MS with a non traditional background (self taught). I have the opportunity for apprenticeship as a video software engineer for hourly wage (~60% salary cut) and no benefits at a well connected and
- Help an outsider with comp expectations (non-engineering) I’m joining the “dark side” by moving from consulting to a tech company. Interviewing at Adobe, Uber, FB , Google, etc. 15 YOE in non-engineering role. Marketing, research and analytics focus but heavy tech vertical experience. What level and comp breakdowns should I expect? Since I’m new to the V
- Does Adobe benefits have mobile network reimbursement? Does Adobe benefits have mobile network reimbursement?