- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Walmart ecommerce benefits Got a verbal offer from Adobe Stock team and still waiting for official numbers. Meanwhile, contacted by recurtier from walmart UX Design team. How is the overall growth for UX engineers at walmart and how are the benefits at walmart ecommerce teams? i see medical plan pricing kinda of sucks for bot
- Confused about my next career move Hi, I currently have 4 offers from these companies below and I'm really confused which to take (All SDE roles) 1) Goldman Sachs, SF, TC: Around $190k 2) PayPal, SJC, TC: Around $180k 3) VMware, Palo Alto, TC: Around $200k 4) Doordash, SF, TC: Around $210k Update: got another offer: machine learnin
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Adobe Benefits Questions Expecting an offer from Adobe.. 1. ESPP: Does Adobe have a limit on no of ESPP shares purchase in an offering period (apart from the yearly IRS limit of $21,250)? If you were to join say in december, you can, in theory accumulate a limit of $63,750 (25000/year) for the offering period which spans
- Selling myself to sell others Translation - I’m interviewing for professional services sales roles Curious if any folks have insight on the interview process at AWS, MSFT or Adobe. What should I expect? Anything specific to prepare for? I’m targeting service sales roles at those 3 companies specifically. I already have the ini
- How’s life at Adobe, especially Seattle? I haven’t seen much chatter about Adobe. I’m impressed with their AI/ML products and love using Creative Cloud. Curious what people think of working there. Here are some things I’m wondering about. - Culture - work/life balance - pace of innovation - How the pay and benefits compare to Microsoft f
- In Need of Referrals Hello awesome people of team blind. I am looking for referrals from Adobe and Apple. I have 5 YOE in Java, Microservices, Spring, 2 YOE in Python, Spark and Data Science. Also an MS degree in Computer Science. Looking specifically for these companies for great culture and benefits. Thanks.
- Best path to engineering at creative company I’m interested in being an engineer at adobe, Spotify, Pixar, etc. Currently I’m a support engineer at MS with a non traditional background (self taught). I have the opportunity for apprenticeship as a video software engineer for hourly wage (~60% salary cut) and no benefits at a well connected and
- Help an outsider with comp expectations (non-engineering) I’m joining the “dark side” by moving from consulting to a tech company. Interviewing at Adobe, Uber, FB , Google, etc. 15 YOE in non-engineering role. Marketing, research and analytics focus but heavy tech vertical experience. What level and comp breakdowns should I expect? Since I’m new to the V
- Does Adobe benefits have mobile network reimbursement? Does Adobe benefits have mobile network reimbursement?