- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- The truth about Netflix salaries Netflix does not hire senior people outside management. If they do, they are hired despite their experience, because managers are the only team leads. All of the high salaries are people who have been there for a few years because the raise is 100k a year up to about 600. Netflix doesn't hire anyon
- New acronym for top tech companies - FULL MANGA "FULL MANGA" Facebook, Uber, Lyft, LinkedIn, MS, Apple, Netflix, Google, Amazon Benefits- 1. Uses actual words (unlike FAANG) 2. Since Amazon has been in FAANG, doesn't make sense to leave MS out 3. You can say stuff like- "I hate my job at XYZ company, I want to go FULL MANGA now!" and people wil
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Facebook, get your shit together! I feel like it is time for a jump and I would like to try other FAANG companies but: - Apple and Amazon can't compete on pay/benefits. - Netflix culture is fucking broken. You were my top option but all these threads about poor WLB made me postpone my plans. If you keep with this shit you will onl
- Tier 1/2/3 companies in Bay Area for SWE Let’s do this millionth time, Tier 1 considering pay, prestige, wlb, talent, benefits etc. Here are my rankings Tier 1: Google NetFlix Facebook Apple Uber Tier 2: Amazon Linkedin Dropbox Lyft Airbnb Microsoft Twitter Robinhood Slack Square Pinterest Tier 3: Salesforce Oracle Reddit Quora IBM Nv
- Rank these top companies FAANGUMLLADP Facebook Apple Amazon Netflix Google Uber Microsoft Linkedin Lyft Airbnb Dropbox Pinterest Rakings are based off TC, WLB, Prestige, Career growth, benefits, RSU refreshers etc. My ranking is GF > NU > Apple/Airbnb > Linkedin/Lyft > Dropbox/Pintrest > Microsoft/Amazon TC:200K
- I want to get to FAANG asap... I know it might sound a little dumb but I’m a new grad and I really want to work at one of FAANG... except fb amazon but especially Google and Netflix. Good benefits, the smartest people in the team, and free lunches seem too good.. How do I get there? How long should I work at the first (current) c
- This is a full crash...not a correction, not a bear market Full bubble pop...full reversion. Nasdaq 2,500 SP500 1,200 Dow 11,000. Remember those numbers. Set up candles to 3months then check financial etfs , oil, high yield bonds, major indices, housing starts. Banking etfs show very clearly that this is going to be another financial meltdown like 2007-2
- LinkedIn better than FANG I’d rather work for LinkedIn than Facebook, Apple, Netflix or Google. Great SF location, generous compensation and benefits, great work life balance, product is more ethical (non addictive, consumer isn’t the product), good food... why would anyone choose to work for FANG? (Other than perhaps, brand
- Cancelling cable tv? I am seriously considering cancelling my cable tv subscriptions. I have a package deal that includes tv and internet, but no one is watching tv in my household. We already have a Netflix and Youtube tv subscription. Do you think this is a good idea? How many of you still have cable tv, what are the
- Netflix offer: 6yr workex, good number? Netflix may potentially be extending me an offer. What's a good number to expect? Been at FB for 5+ years, around 6.5yr total experience. Interviews went reasonably well, although I think I didn't do too well in one of the VP rounds. Does Netflix usually negotiate? Consider beating competing offers
- Maternity leave - Day 1 or 1 year later When does your company’s maternity benefits kick in? From day 1 or after completing 1 year? I’m interested in google, Microsoft, salesforce, Facebook, Apple, uber, Netflix and amazon
- link Netflix engs: how much % salary do you contribute towards options? And more importantly, how do you decide what the %age should be? The Netflix stock options program seems pretty unique, so I'm wondering how you figure this number. Edit: this is the program I'm referring to: http://benefits.netflix.com/financial-benefits/stock-option-program
- Where do Xooglers go? I was surprised that the average tenure is something like 3 years at Google, thought it would be longer. It is supposed to be good compensation, good wlb, good benefits, good name value. Do most people just hop to FB, Netflix, and top unicorns for more $$ and/or more interesting work? Maybe try the
- Netflix benefits Netflixers: Which Netflix perks do you enjoy and take advantage of the most? Do you have an education budget?
- In-House LA Lawyer Considering Move to Netflix Hi all! So, apparently everyone and their grandmother in the LA area is jumping ship to join Netflix at their fast-growing Hollywood locations. Animators, tech folks, lawyers and more. I know there’s a solid stigma out there about Netflix firing low performers and all that. But the benefits are rea
- NFLX 401k and roth match Whats the max match you can get at Netflix for 401k and roth? From the benefits website I understood that the 401k match is dollar for dollar for upto 3% of 275k max. But i’m a bit unclear on the roth match. Is that an additional dollar-for-dollar match of upto 18,500 minus 401k contribution? That w
- IVF Benefits at Netflix? Does Netflix offer free IVF benefits?