- Product Management and AI What are the AI/ML specific skillets expected from a person applying as product manager for AI powered products/SaaS such as Salesforce Einstein/clouds powered by it, LinkedIn Sales Intelligence etc. I have successfully completed few online courses related to ML and eagerly follow what is happening
- Opinion on ML at these startups Was reached out by the following startups for positions of lead ml engineer/ chief data scientist. Just wanted opinions on how they are doing, whether it's a good career move. Course hero Mixpanel Bolt Gusto Didi labs I've eliminated those I wouldn't want to consider. Current TC is approx 230k in
- Salesforce referral There are two positions that I’m very keen on, would someone from Salesforce be willing to help with a referral please? I have 4.5 years of PMM experience in B2B. Currently driving AI marketing. Happy to share more details via dm.
- Evaluating ML engineer comp working at Salesforce Einstein and just had my annual review. I am one year out of school working on the shiniest tech in the market — pytorch, gpu, cloud AI and large scale data etc - 130k base - 5% bonus - 200k worth of RSUs 4yr cliff Am I underpaid? Not sure if I should switch considering my p
- Am I SMTS or LMTS at Salesforce? Have PhD in physics and 3-yrs post PhD experience in AI and ML. Recently recruiter reached out to me. I've been targeting MSFT L63 and AMZN high L5 or low L6 in recent job search. I looked at levels FYI and it looks like SMTS maps to L62 or L5? Is senior at Salesforce not the same as senior elsewh
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- Should I go to grad school? Should I go to grad school? I'm interested in ML & AI and wish to work in this field. To give some background, I'm a third year undergraduate at a research-heavy university. I interned at Salesforce this summer at a machine learning team, and will be joining Facebook for next summer internship. Go