- Amazon offer, thoughts? Current TC 220k at Twitter, SF Amazon: 315k TC, Security L5 (somehow I managed to negotiate L6 pay but they refuse to budge on L5 title), Seattle YOE: 5 almost 6 years Other than perks and benefits, seems like the offer is a no brainer. Thoughts?
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Comprehensive list of Twitter benefits -Free gourmet breakfast and lunch prepared in-house. I've eaten at almost all the tech companies in the Bay Area and Twitter's food is definitely one of the best. Only Dropbox and Linkedin are on the same level. But I think LinkedIn uses the same company so that's why. This is why I come into the of
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Twitter offer Please help evaluate this offer. Level: L6 Location: SF Base: 190k Bonus: 20% Signon bonus: 20k RSUs: 400k for 4 years TC: 328k + 20k - year1 328k - year2/3/4 YOE: 9 Can someone from Twitter brief me other Twitter benefits? Like phone, commute, espp, 401k. Thanks!
- How is career growth in Twitter? I don't see a lot of discussions about Twitter in blind compared to FLAANGPLUM. How do they stand in terms of: Career growth, Total Compensation, Benefits, WLB, Culture, growth and TC being the most important.
- Anybody knows about Microsoft Fertility Benefits? I received an offer from MSFT and when recruiter mentioned benefits, there was no mention of fertility benefit. I read online that they have this option. Does anyone knows details on the number of times of freezing/IVF they cover? Also how long after I start, I can use this benefit, and how long I
- Project Management Career Rut- Penny for your thoughts Hey- long time observer, first time writer. Putting this out there out of curiosity and hoping to gain insight. I’m a Producer/ Project Manager on the creative/marketing end of things with some light product experience in the Bay Area. All in all, I’ve been in the field just shy of ten years. The d
- Advertising Sales compensation in Seattle and San Francisco/Bay Area Trying to put together a presentation that ad sales at Microsoft is underpaid vs other competitors. Would love to hear from folks at Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snap, etc. What does your total pay structure look like? I'll share to start: highest level for non-manager (independent contribu