- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Snap Offices, Work Equipment, Perks Incoming at Snap so I have all the benefits info. Excited to hear about the little things though. What type of hardware they provide (and refresh timeframe), on hire swag, office furniture and seating arrangement, any lesser known perks and nice discounts that employees get, etc. Please share 🙂.
- link The benefit of religion and having kids in suicide rates Counterculture data to the lib belief system Not religious myself, but the data is strong in terms of a significant benefit of religion and having kids as it relates to the suicide rate. Correlation isn’t necessarily causation, and to each their own, but are people who aren’t religious and or don’
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Snap/ Commuter benefits / Can you use uber/lyft as part of this program? Question to folks from Snap/LA only Thanks
- Snap Business Travel Transportation incoming hew hire to Snap. I see commuter benefits and transportation options to and from the airport. However, how do I otherwise get around during business trips, especially longer ones? Seems like no rental car option? Is there a daily allowance for Uber? Dont want to be limited only to work and
- Advertising Sales compensation in Seattle and San Francisco/Bay Area Trying to put together a presentation that ad sales at Microsoft is underpaid vs other competitors. Would love to hear from folks at Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snap, etc. What does your total pay structure look like? I'll share to start: highest level for non-manager (independent contribu