- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Climbing the ladder is simply not for me I am 25 years old and realize yes, Salesforce is not a Tier 1 company. Congratulations to those who actually applied themselves and have landed at more prestigious locales. You are cooler and smarter than me. Well done. But believe it or not my TC: 115K (4 YOE) in south florida for my age is upper
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Starting the hunt for my second job. How much should I ask for in Atlanta? Current TOC: $88k YOE: 4.5 Current job is at a financial company. I work with Java, Angular. Need H1B visa transfer (I140 approved). I have never looked at leetcode nor do I plan to, but I do try to study regularly. Backend development is my strength but I'm interested in being a more well-rounded
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- vote Crazy force of Salesforce Summary (Copied from articles below) : Salesforce delivered significantly better-than-expected first quarter financial results after the bell Tuesday. The CRM giant reported non-GAAP earnings of 93 cents per share, compared to the 61 cents expected by Wall Street. The company's Q1 revenue was $3.74
- SalesForce Stock saturated. I am going to join SFDC. One of the reason is stock growth, stock has jumped from 60 to 160 in last 3 years. Question for financial expert is SalesForce Stock saturated ?
- Q-Branch Salesforce Heard from a recruiter about a Creative Strategist position on the Q-Branch team at Salesforce in Chicago. Anyone have insight on this team? Sidenote: I’m not currently in the tech world (I work in corporate communications at a financial institution). Really interested in moving into tech, so I am