- I wish Tesla and Elon all the best With morale so down, crazy cost cutting initiatives (layoffs every month), employees not being treated how they should, and the stock market crashing in on Tesla, I seriously wish Tesla all the best and hope that the people working there can stay truly humble and fight the good fight. Whether it is
- Layoff packages- what were you offered? I'm wondering what deal Apple gave the "iCar" people who were laid off (as opposed to reassigned to other projects). Come to think of it, the only person I know who has been laid off recently was at Google Fiber when that project reduced by a sizable chunk. Offer was, for some months proportional
- Can you last @ Apple? Is @Apple the same as MSFT, were Ageism sort of runs rampant? If your white and over 40, your eventually on the chopping block. Just seems every year MSFT has a set of Rifs and the ones rifed are white and over 40. Is Apple also like that or do they value their employees more? Has there been a lot
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Bye bye Apple car Back in January Apple Blinders said that a lot of these positions were reassigned elsewhere. However, it appears that over 190 were actually let go. https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/amp/Apple-self-driving-car-layoffs-hit-190-employees-13649994.php
- Apple's layoff/severance/integration after acquisition Anyone know how Apple handles employees from the company they acquired after the deal closes? Assuming mass layoffs of course but wondering what that looks like in terms of timeline, severance and integration of people are kept. Any Beats ppl have a story to tell? Any info greatly appreciated.
- Looking for referral - any firmware/embedded software jobs With the exodus of good people from Qualcomm and looming layoffs, I have been on the lookout for a switch. The work environment is quite depressing now tbh. Thing is I was a new grad when I joined this job, had worked really hard for it but all of this is just few months ago. I have started to appl