- link AirBnb data scientist - analytics Given that Airbnb now distinguishes between ML, stats/experimentation, and analytics for its data scientists, is there a major difference in comp depending on these? Most interested in analytics one which seems like essentially a data analyst role. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/one-data-science-jo
- Airbnb referral I have 16 years of data and analytics expertise and currently a analytics manager am looking for referral at Airbnb anyone can help. I applied for couple of suitable position but no response
- Airbnb Opportunities - Referrals I am looking for opportunities at Airbnb. I have 5 YOE in Advanced Analytics. Any help with referrals would be appreciated!
- Ratios as a metric or KPI Should metric or KPI be a ratio or whole number ? Several popular books like lean analytics say a metric/kpi should be a ratio. In reality, all the top companies have whole number a KPI or metric: Facebook - MAU, eBay - GMV, Airbnb - number of bookings. IMO ratios often involve 2 components. Ex: if
- Does Twitter play ball? I have offers (data science - phd, not analytics) from Google, Netflix, Facebook, and Airbnb. No numbers yet, expecting them at weird times next week and the following due to the holiday. Now Twitter wants to join the game. I have fewer reference points for them in terms of TC and wlb, how do they p
- Referrals pliss! Hey there. I am actively looking for data scientist roles at major tech companies. I just got done with my first round at Facebook and have initial recruiter call with Google next week. My summary: - 5 years work ex in analytics consulting - Experience with SAS/SQL/Hive/Python - Modeling experie
- vote Unicorn offer evaluation - TC or big name? Received an offer from a 2nd/3rd-tier unicorn company. I feel the offer is too good to pass on comp-wise, but I keep debating if I should keep pursuing opportunities with FAANG + uber/lyft/airbnb/etc these bigger names. I am just at the early stage of my career, so feel like having a big name on my