- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Tier 1/2/3 companies in Bay Area for SWE Let’s do this millionth time, Tier 1 considering pay, prestige, wlb, talent, benefits etc. Here are my rankings Tier 1: Google NetFlix Facebook Apple Uber Tier 2: Amazon Linkedin Dropbox Lyft Airbnb Microsoft Twitter Robinhood Slack Square Pinterest Tier 3: Salesforce Oracle Reddit Quora IBM Nv
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Rank these top companies FAANGUMLLADP Facebook Apple Amazon Netflix Google Uber Microsoft Linkedin Lyft Airbnb Dropbox Pinterest Rakings are based off TC, WLB, Prestige, Career growth, benefits, RSU refreshers etc. My ranking is GF > NU > Apple/Airbnb > Linkedin/Lyft > Dropbox/Pintrest > Microsoft/Amazon TC:200K
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- vote Between Uber and Airbnb, which one is on par with Facebook and Google as Tier 1. Both Uber and Airbnb pay high Tc, provide free meals and great benefits, have high hiring bars, them why aren’t they on par with FG. Tc:200k
- How do I stop feeling like a failure? Warning - edge post. Im working on an Amazon internal ML team in Seattle after I graduate from a low tier state school. Everybody I know makes more than me with better benefits and more prestige at FB, Airbnb, Google, and prop trading companies including the people I interned with last summer all i
- Hows airbnb TC and culture(Seattle area Wanted to know hows the TC for airbnb in Seattle? Also hows the work culture and benefits? How was the jump from moving from FAANG ?
- Airbnb vs Google, I need help ToT I got two offers from Airbnb and Google and I really don’t know what to choose: Airbnb: TC: 310k L4 Google TC: 270k L3 My opinion is Google seems to be a very reliable place to go, good work life balance, great benefits, just following the company’s ladder and I will have reasonable career develop
- Airbnb questions. Help please! I have an Airbnb offer for a L5 SDE (Seattle) I would like to know a few things about Airbnb from people who are there 1. How does review system works? Does Airbnb give stock & cash bonus at review or just stock? What's the target for L5? 2. How to value the stock on the offer? 3. What are the b
- Renting your property vs AirBnBing it? Would you share your experience of renting a property vs AirBnBing it? How is your experience with AirBnBing your property ? Where is it located in Seattle and monthly income? Considering buying a property and trying to figure out if doing AirBnB is worth it. Any other tax benefits ?
- Airbnb benefits Airbnb folks, how are your benefits, especially health insurance, 401k mega backdoor, stay fit gym reimbursement, etc?
- Evaluate (& advise on) TC offer in Seattle area Technical pre-sales role (ideal dynamic for me) Private company offered $215k ($175k base salary + $40k OTE) Equity: 15k options over 4 years with ~$4 strike price, ~115m shares outstanding. Preferred share value ~$10 7yoe I had to push a bit on the cash side, but I suspect equity is too low even
- Benefits @ Airbnb Seattle Does the company have a gym benefit in Seattle? If you’re an ex-FAANG, how does the health insurance compare to your old insurance?
- Relocation benefit even though living in the Bay? If I’ve lived in a temporary accommodation working remotely from the Bay Area (short rent/lease, VRBO or long term Airbnb) for a year to facilitate the networking and interviewing process and avoid all the traveling, but most of my things are across the country, will I be eligible for relocation ben
- Community operations expert @ Airbnb Hey- looking for someone @ Airbnb for help/consultation. My parents run about 4 Airbnb rental properties all over the west coast. They got an email regarding an opportunity to become an “expert operations manager”. They don’t understand anything on the internet whatsoever 😒 but it seems like a prog