- HomeAway (Expedia Group) Offer Hi, I got an offer for Software Engineer position with HomeAway as part of Expedia Group Base: 118K Sign on: 10K Relocation: 12K Target Bonus: 10% No Stocks. Location: Denver YOE: 3 years Is this a good offer considering the location? Is it comparable to what the parent company expedia pays? I
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Multiple FTE opportunities at Expedia - SDE-II, SDE-III, and SDM. Hi guys My team is supporting Expedia carry out some of their talent acquisition initiatives as they unify several tier-1 services under one platform. Great culture - only 2% attrition last year Awesome travel benefits High Visibility - your work will be seen/used by every user Flexible work sc
- PTO and Quitting I know Expedia is not too strict about PTO but in my benefit it says I get 15 days of PTO. Should I use my PTO days before quitting? It would be great if I can get a week off before my next job. It would be great to hear everyone's thought about using PTO before quitting.
- Expedia offer sde2 evaluation My friend got this offer with 12% increment from current salary. 145k - 30k/20k joining bonus - 40k RSU (0/33/33/33) 12% target bonus Any opinions or other benefits to consider. How’s WLB and quality of work? Is Expedia worth for next 2-5 years to stay?
- Expedia?? I’m currently at Microsoft last 10 years and I am now considering potentially switching corporations. I have been thinking about Expedia I would be curious to know what people‘s experiences have been working there. Are the benefits good? What about work life balance? Thanks so much
- Expedia sde2 bonus range How much one can get in annual bonus at Expedia, recruiter says only 12% but it can increase on performance. Can folks advice on reality? Also what all good benefits Expedia provides which maps to finance?