- I got no money and have health problems, what are my options? I don't have much money saved and I regularly suffer from health problems all the time. I don't want to continue working full time, I can do a few hours when I feel well but it's not possible with the kind of jobs we have. I am by myself in this country (I have friends but no family). What are my op
- H4 EAD : My partner is in Canada I am in USA My partner and I plan to get married. He didn’t get his H1B all three times and left to Canada to work in the Canadian branch office. I am in USA and got my i140 approved. He applied for B1 visa which went on to RFE. Is it better if I go off to Canada and find a job there or should I ask him to come
- H1B LimeBike Does Lime sponsor H1b visa transfer and do they have reliable paralegal partner like BAL or Fragomen?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Seemingly at crossroads in life...seeking opinions and not judgements So here’s my situation: I am 41, have been married 11 years, have 2 kids (11 and 6). I am very fit (read extremely) and decent looking. Wife’s beautiful as well. Both above average as per other folks however boastful that sounds. 6 years back me and wife got into a trust situation and since then li
- Offer in Hong Kong Hello I joined my current company ~12 months ago, largely for the potential opportunity of a role opening in Hong Kong. As it turns out, the role came through (previous offers of a transfer internally fell through at a previous company), and the offer arrived in my inbox this week. I feel lik
- Moving to Canada for PR or EB1C Anyone had luck in the past moving to Canada and coming back on EB1C or TN Visa? Esp for Indians stuck in green card backlog of 170 years what is your plan B? PS: Don't want to choose a partner just for citizenship so that is ruled out
- Startup or FAANG I work as senior engineer YOE 10 years mid 30s with TC close to 140k@Florida. Working on implementation of a product idea for past 1.5 years and it further needs 30-40k in investment before it gets to the public. So far invested 30k on the product. I am binded with H1B visa with my current employer
- Getting hired at big companies with a criminal history and h1b My cousin has an h1b visa. He wants to switch jobs and he was able to get offers from both Facebook and Google (in the bay). Yay! He got a copy of his background check where, expectedly, his past convictions show up. It doesn't seem like there's anything significant. He has various small violatio
- Owning a business while on visa Can you own a business in India while working in the US on visa? If yes, what are the tax implications? Can it be in a partnership? Will that change anything for tax & reporting for the India based partner?