- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- Indian Ladies Scoop and back seat I literally had an argument with one Indian lady as i only take a single person. I asked her politely to be seated in the front and still she sat on the back and literally told me she is not comfortable to seat with other men in the front seat. I, out of courtesy let her and did not cancel the ride.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Referrals - Need to run from toxic management. PM/Product Analyst. Beautiful people, I am in need of referrals so I can leave my current toxic pseudo-boss who attempts to humiliate me each time we're alone. Worked as a data engineer, research intern, data scientist and most recently as PM on a proof-of-concept product. All of those in transportation. Thank you a
- Should I tell my boss I’m interviewing and will eventually leave for geo relocation purposes? DS1, TC: ~150k Hey friends, been at uber in SF for a few years now and I’ve decided to move cities for personal reasons. The city I’ve decided to move to has a big tech scene with the large companies having offices there, but Uber doesn’t have one. So I’m interviewing for the other large companies