- Benefits of a company tech blog? Why do companies that don’t offer technical services, have a tech blog? Some companies that do this are AirBnB, Etsy, Quora, and many others. A company, like Amazon for example, would have a lot more motive for a tech blog because they can talk about AWS services and other things that they can sell
- Is Airbnb collapsing? I used to love Airbnb and really hope they won't fail, but.... CFO quit, product is full of bugs, customer support is a joke, SF is cracking down on short term rentals, IPO isn't likely to happen soon. Are they about to collapse? After my last round of interactions I'm even more convinced they are
- I see a lot of complaining about the Amazon bar being low - do people at top companies look down on Amazom SDEs? It's true that the talent at Amazon is far lower than Google or FB or trading companies etc (nobody turns down Airbnb for Amazon) but in terms of customer improvements/products it seems like Amazon is doing a lot more. Google has uniformly brilliant engineering Ubermensches but cant even make a soli
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with
- Need advice/help/suggestions breaking in to Prod Mgt About me: S/W Engg >10 years, recently moved to a senior program manager role at Microsoft, Weekend MBA from a top B school. PM exp @ microsoft helped me get some valuable skills, which I would have never obtained being in engg. But as i'm researching, I increasingly realize that tech companies